Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners 00:09 - Feb 14 with 1704 viewsIllinoisblue

But the more I see this stuff, it just feels like destiny we play them in the playoffs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 00:27 - Feb 14 with 1638 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s probably written in the stars. But it doesn’t really matter. At the end of the day, their kit will always look like something you find in a baby’s nappy 👍

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 01:05 - Feb 14 with 1588 viewsWonTheCupin78

I honestly don't understand why the team is trying so hard given the entitlement of their fans.
Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 06:57 - Feb 14 with 1343 viewsHerbivore

Nah, there are too many other sides who are better than them, imo. If they lose a couple they'll go into a spiral again, they've been very streaky under Wagner and although they're on a good run it feels a lot of it is more luck than judgement. When they hit a blip it'll turn pretty ugly again.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 07:29 - Feb 14 with 1266 viewsStewart27

I saw some pretty disgusting things on the internet last night when Watford equalised.

The worst possible expletives thrown at Wagner from fans of a sh!tty little irrelevant team who were occupying a play off place prior to that equaliser. This was during a game which they ended up winning to claim a play off spot.

I absolutely detest them and their entitlement. They need to look in the mirror of their empty trophy cabinet and realise that they play in a kit which resembles last night’s curry coming out of the wrong end.
Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 07:30 - Feb 14 with 1252 viewsITFC_Forever

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 06:57 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

Nah, there are too many other sides who are better than them, imo. If they lose a couple they'll go into a spiral again, they've been very streaky under Wagner and although they're on a good run it feels a lot of it is more luck than judgement. When they hit a blip it'll turn pretty ugly again.

Rowe out for several months as well which won’t help.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 07:37 - Feb 14 with 1221 viewshoppy

Any of the teams from 7th to 10th can go back above them by winning the game in hand they now have over the budgies… so they’re only borrowing a playoff place atm.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 07:51 - Feb 14 with 1167 viewstextbackup

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 07:29 - Feb 14 by Stewart27

I saw some pretty disgusting things on the internet last night when Watford equalised.

The worst possible expletives thrown at Wagner from fans of a sh!tty little irrelevant team who were occupying a play off place prior to that equaliser. This was during a game which they ended up winning to claim a play off spot.

I absolutely detest them and their entitlement. They need to look in the mirror of their empty trophy cabinet and realise that they play in a kit which resembles last night’s curry coming out of the wrong end.

Cor you mean that don’t you… I enjoyed reading this.
Good post

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 10:13 - Feb 14 with 949 viewsyellowrider

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 07:29 - Feb 14 by Stewart27

There was no criticism or booing when Watford equalised with an absolute missile of a strike. Neither at the end. The boing was due to fans unhappy with the two substitutions. Nought to do with this 'entitlement' myth either. Sorry to disappoint you but as you weren't there 'you have no idea' (to coin our owners tirade at the local media at the AGM).
Login to get fewer ads

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 10:16 - Feb 14 with 926 viewsKeno

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 10:13 - Feb 14 by yellowrider

There was no criticism or booing when Watford equalised with an absolute missile of a strike. Neither at the end. The boing was due to fans unhappy with the two substitutions. Nought to do with this 'entitlement' myth either. Sorry to disappoint you but as you weren't there 'you have no idea' (to coin our owners tirade at the local media at the AGM).

so are you saying no one was participating in any negativity last night?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 10:17 - Feb 14 with 918 viewsJakeITFC

Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 10:13 - Feb 14 by yellowrider

Are you lost?
Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 10:39 - Feb 14 with 858 viewsportmanking

Oh the entitlement is very much real, not a myth.

Many of your fans think because you overachieved by yo-yo'ing twice with Farke that you have a divine right to be above teams like us.

Football's natural order is slowly but surely being restored.

Oh, and FOYSC.
[Post edited 14 Feb 10:39]
Even when they win, the budgies are entitled moaners on 11:21 - Feb 14 with 766 viewsStewart27

I wasn’t there and neither were the people who made the comments about Wagner either I’d say.

You are completely entitled. The fact that you’re in the play offs is a great season for you lot. What on earth were you expecting?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024