Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re done but Williams to come back. 20:09 - Feb 1 with 13966 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:11 - Feb 1 with 7451 viewsmelonhead

Now that’s just brilliant news hope he is fit to help us push on.
We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:12 - Feb 1 with 7403 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah but he won't get played because of that Entirely Not At All Made Up incident when he [redacted] with the [redacted] at [redacted] with [redacted] and a [redacted].

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:12 - Feb 1 with 7336 viewsIllinoisblue

Flood alert with all of Suffolk awash with cooking oil.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:14 - Feb 1 with 7228 viewsJammyDodgerrr

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:12 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

Yeah but he won't get played because of that Entirely Not At All Made Up incident when he [redacted] with the [redacted] at [redacted] with [redacted] and a [redacted].

And remember we can't talk about it, but everybody knows.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Somewhat surprising, but welcome news nonetheless. (n/t) on 20:15 - Feb 1 with 7174 viewsBloots

AKA - "Elite Pete"

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:15 - Feb 1 with 7151 viewsVegtablue

Well done Brandon
We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:19 - Feb 1 with 6970 viewsTractorCam

So he was just in fact injured (as the real ITK's said) and the "I won't release this publicly" crew were actually making it up all along?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 6690 viewsEuropablue

Presumably, that means that Humphreys is staying.
If that is the final squad, then I am very happy with it. Especially if Williams can regain the early season form.
The only thing to find out now is the official squad.
Presumably Evans will drop out.
Login to get fewer ads

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 6664 viewsbluesbrothers

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:19 - Feb 1 by TractorCam

So he was just in fact injured (as the real ITK's said) and the "I won't release this publicly" crew were actually making it up all along?

It’s funny that you think you’re right. But you’re not.

A really bizarre turn of events this, and anyone with half a brain cell can see this wasn’t the plan.

Assume we couldn’t get a replacement in and have been left with no choice but to stick if we want proper cover.
We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:30 - Feb 1 with 6513 viewsRimsy

Great news if he's got himself fit. Looked excellent at times early season.

BlueBlood

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:31 - Feb 1 with 6483 viewsTractorCam

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:26 - Feb 1 by bluesbrothers

A really bizarre turn of events this, and anyone with half a brain cell can see this wasn’t the plan.

Assume we couldn’t get a replacement in and have been left with no choice but to stick if we want proper cover.

I respect you for doubling down on this.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:31 - Feb 1 with 6448 viewsZx1988

Why are you lot doubling down on this tripe?

The last def info you guys had was that he'd be having his loan terminated at the soonest possible opportunity.

As I've said before, if his presence was so toxic or problematic, he'd have been shipped out long before.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:32 - Feb 1 with 6423 viewsVegtablue

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:19 - Feb 1 by TractorCam

He's been passed fit late into transfer deadline day, which is either an unlikely coincidence or indication that neither 'side' can confidently gloat. Look forward to seeing him on the pitch again either way.
We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:32 - Feb 1 with 6416 viewsMetal_Hacker

if he’s back and fit as in before this’ll be superb

Poll: If it were one or the other

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:40 - Feb 1 with 6134 viewsitfcjoe

Let's just hope he can get his head right as we are going to need him over the next few months - if we can see the Williams we saw in Autumn it will be great and such a boost

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:41 - Feb 1 with 6062 viewstextbackup

Let’s hope mr always ‘ill’ features more frequently in this second half of the season and doesn’t do a disappearing act.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:52 - Feb 1 with 5804 viewsFtnfwest

Good, didn’t want that wendies donkey
We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:55 - Feb 1 with 5742 viewsNutkins_Return

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:26 - Feb 1 by Europablue

Presumably, that means that Humphreys is staying.
If that is the final squad, then I am very happy with it. Especially if Williams can regain the early season form.
The only thing to find out now is the official squad.
Presumably Evans will drop out.

He's back on the grass isn't he or just about. I would keep Evans over Aluko ok the squad all day long.

Aluko in coaching capacity absolutely.
We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:59 - Feb 1 with 5628 viewsStu_boy

Really happy with the business weve done throughout jan, i remain unsure about moore given how i was far from impressed in 2017. However, we are a totally different team now and hopefully he'll show how good he is. Williams coming back is fantastic news and will be like a new signing after so long out
We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:02 - Feb 1 with 5551 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Why does someone always have to look for the negative angle on here?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:05 - Feb 1 with 5442 viewsbluesbrothers

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:02 - Feb 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

Why does someone always have to look for the negative angle on here?

Not looking for it - if he plays how he did when he first arrived it’s great news that we’re sticking with him

If he plays like he has since it all started to unravel then it’s a missed opportunity not to replace

Personally will give him my full backing, but it doesn’t mean can’t discuss the reality of the situation
We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:18 - Feb 1 with 5230 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:05 - Feb 1 by bluesbrothers

Not looking for it - if he plays how he did when he first arrived it’s great news that we’re sticking with him

If he plays like he has since it all started to unravel then it’s a missed opportunity not to replace

Personally will give him my full backing, but it doesn’t mean can’t discuss the reality of the situation

What’s the reality?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:18 - Feb 1 with 5222 viewsZx1988

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:05 - Feb 1 by bluesbrothers

But you don't even do that.

You just pop up tapping your nose, making libellous insinuations, and changing your story every time your latest bit of def info is proven to be a lie.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:23 - Feb 1 with 5163 viewsNeedhamChris

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 20:31 - Feb 1 by TractorCam

I respect you for doubling down on this.

Do you not think Phil would have shot this down if there was no truth in it? He's had about 500 chances to do that, but has kept silent.

Let's just hope he's had a good rehab.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:26 - Feb 1 with 5103 viewsMatt_Netherlands

We’re done but Williams to come back. on 21:23 - Feb 1 by NeedhamChris

Do you not think Phil would have shot this down if there was no truth in it? He's had about 500 chances to do that, but has kept silent.

Let's just hope he's had a good rehab.

What exactly is there to shoot down? Just a load of numptys pretending to know about a players personal life and health status….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024