Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager bans... 19:23 - Jan 22 with 952 viewstonybied

...waste of time. I think if a manger has a touchline ban he shouldn't be able to be in contact with the bench during the game. It's not really a punishment just being made to sit in a different seat is it?
Manager bans... on 19:39 - Jan 22 with 852 viewsWickets

Agreed, it should be no contact.
Manager bans... on 19:43 - Jan 22 with 815 viewsNthQldITFC

Manager bans... on 19:39 - Jan 22 by Wickets

Agreed, it should be no contact.

Or contact via letter only. 2nd class. Royal Mail.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Manager bans... on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 745 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Only problem is, how easy is it to enforce that? There must be plenty of ways to communicate with the bench without it being overly obvious.

On a slightly different note is Morsy allowed to be in and around the squad before (and even during) the match? I would imagine he would be a good motivator if he is.

EDIT: apparently he is in the Town TV studio at PR whether he is allowed to be in the stadium at Leicester or not.
[Post edited 22 Jan 20:09]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Manager bans... on 20:17 - Jan 22 with 681 viewsBluespeed225

Smuggled in inside the kit hamper...
Manager bans... on 23:26 - Jan 22 with 563 viewsMisterBlue

Manager bans... on 19:53 - Jan 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Only problem is, how easy is it to enforce that? There must be plenty of ways to communicate with the bench without it being overly obvious.

On a slightly different note is Morsy allowed to be in and around the squad before (and even during) the match? I would imagine he would be a good motivator if he is.

EDIT: apparently he is in the Town TV studio at PR whether he is allowed to be in the stadium at Leicester or not.
[Post edited 22 Jan 20:09]

“Only problem is, how easy is it to enforce that? There must be plenty of ways to communicate with the bench without it being overly obvious.”

Agree, it’s something that could never really be enforced in this day and age. Although he wasn’t banned, didn’t Pep manage a game from an overseas hospital bed last season?
Manager bans... on 03:07 - Jan 23 with 444 viewsKropotkin123

Manager bans... on 19:43 - Jan 22 by NthQldITFC

Or contact via letter only. 2nd class. Royal Mail.

Would be a bit confusing when it turns up at a game 1 month later

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024