Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass 22:17 - Jan 22 with 963 viewshomer_123

from Vlad to Clarke in the second half....superb!
[Post edited 22 Jan 22:18]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass on 22:27 - Jan 22 with 890 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Very special

Poll: Is Billm….

I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass on 22:40 - Jan 22 with 844 viewsWickets

Yup a d to be fair Clarke was pointing where he wanted it .
I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass on 22:42 - Jan 22 with 821 viewslmfcblue

Sky didn’t mention it at all
I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass on 22:42 - Jan 22 with 819 viewsTrequartista

A lot of keepers would have put a bit of height on that pass, allowing a defender to get back and cover, so it was all the better for the way he played it.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass on 22:46 - Jan 22 with 772 viewsvilanovablue

After Sky calling him out for his plying out from the back, it would have been delicious!
I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass on 22:57 - Jan 22 with 711 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Vaz so deserves to get an assist this season.

Poll: would you rather

I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass on 23:09 - Jan 22 with 636 viewsMVBlue

Can see someone putting in silly money offer for him one day

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

I know it didn't end as well as it could have but that pass on 03:02 - Jan 23 with 500 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

One of the passes of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024