Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb again 16:57 - Dec 9 with 587 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sensational performance and result that. We rode our luck a little bit at times, but overall defended well and put bodies on the line when we needed to. And Hladky saved any blushes with a couple of good save and takes. Burgess especially good at the heart of defence today.

But it was all about us on the ball and making things happen again. The only criticism is that we really should have had one or two more goals given the positions we got in, especially after we went 2 up. The subs worked to freshen things up. The game plan was spot on; we looked like the home side with ‘boro visiting and trying to keep the score down.

Top drawer

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Superb again on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 548 viewsbelgablue

Impressive turnaround following the WBA game as well. Hirst looked good again today.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Superb again on 17:02 - Dec 9 with 482 viewsSwansea_Blue

Superb again on 16:59 - Dec 9 by belgablue

Impressive turnaround following the WBA game as well. Hirst looked good again today.

Hirst was excellent. Put in hell of a shift and unlucky not to get on the score sheet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Superb again on 17:03 - Dec 9 with 462 viewsRobTheMonk

Solid and professional performance. Not much more to add.

Hladky is ridiculous. He brought a high ball down into a 5 yard pass like he was Messi.
Superb again on 17:04 - Dec 9 with 460 viewsNthQldITFC

That's one of my favourite performances of the season. Not the best, not the flashiest, not the best opposition, but after a few away draws and with Leeds and Southampton putting constant pressure on from behind and with a couple of influential players out, that was superb.

We were decent right through, but the way we gradually took control of the game and then ended up with a real stranglehold on it and totally demoralised Boro from what I could see was the mark of a really ruthless, focussed and mentally rock solid team. Fantastic.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024