Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had 17:09 - Sep 23 with 1775 viewsFrimleyBlue

Blackburn without a doubt dodgy at back but they can switch it on when they want to and will have a very good season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:15 - Sep 23 with 1691 viewsIllinoisblue

If Blackburn had a good keeper they’d be top of the league

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:16 - Sep 23 with 1678 viewsBlueBadger

Surprising subs. by BlueBadger 23 Sep 2023 17:14
LOL, you must be gutted. Not only have we won, but in such a fashion that he's going to smarmy for DAYS.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:16 - Sep 23 with 1675 viewsFrimleyBlue

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:15 - Sep 23 by Illinoisblue

Apparently they signed one but not played him? Not sure how true that is just something my son read on Blackburn fan tweets.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:17 - Sep 23 with 1662 viewsDavoIPB

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:15 - Sep 23 by Illinoisblue

Most accurate thing said. Keeper at fault for a couple of goals. Very poor for coming off line.
Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:18 - Sep 23 with 1651 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

The second best team we’ve played going forward (Leeds being the best we’ve faced) and with the shakiest keeper we’ve seen so far. We made it harder than it should have been though.
Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:18 - Sep 23 with 1645 viewsGuthrum

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:16 - Sep 23 by FrimleyBlue

Apparently they signed one but not played him? Not sure how true that is just something my son read on Blackburn fan tweets.

Their messageboard is ranting on about it endlessly.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:18 - Sep 23 with 1643 viewsTrequartista

We had 29 shots with 11 on target so another keeper would not be protected too well.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:22 - Sep 23 with 1602 viewsRKD

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 17:18 - Sep 23 by Guthrum

Their messageboard is ranting on about it endlessly.

I saw that, I guess it can’t just be based on today. Could have been 7-3.

If we get more clinical throughout the season like we did last year, there’s no ceiling.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Login to get fewer ads

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 19:52 - Sep 23 with 1249 viewsVegtablue

I'm not sure they would be conceding 29 efforts on goal!

He's clearly a weak point if that's a normal performance for him but I do have some sympathy for the guy after today. His errors were ruthlessly punished and some of our tougher opportunities. The highlights will no doubt show them and not much else given how many goals there were and limited time, when in truth we should have scored a minimum of 7 goals and probably not one or two that we did.

Entering the kamikaze football lottery like that every game should see them finish in the middle IMO.
Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 19:57 - Sep 23 with 1225 viewsChurchman

Their number 7 is a real player.

I thought at 3-1 we might overwhelm them but nope. They’re going to hurt a lot of teams this season.
Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 20:07 - Sep 23 with 1175 viewsKropotkin123

I think Cardiff was "bigger". Following Leeds, could have been back-to-back home losses, and more of a confidence boost.

Since Leeds we had won three league games on the bounce. So this was less impactful if we lost/drew imo
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 20:55]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 20:23 - Sep 23 with 1094 viewsVegtablue

Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 20:07 - Sep 23 by Kropotkin123

I think Cardiff was "bigger". Following Leeds, could have been back-to-back home losses, and more of a confidence boost.

Since Leeds we had won three league games on the bounce. So this was less impactful if we lost/drew imo
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 20:55]

I would have been on the floor if we hadn't won though. 😂

Only the 2-goal margin at HT was a travesty.
Must say I think that's the biggest 3 points we've had on 20:40 - Sep 23 with 1058 viewsbilllm

Good going forward, woeful at the back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024