Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but 16:17 - Sep 30 with 2243 viewsFromReuserWithLove

also some atrocious distribution. Tricky games this one with a new manager who has good knowledge on us.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 23:21]
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:18 - Sep 30 with 2225 viewsFrimleyBlue

He's got no outlet.

Either Moore has done a Job on us with his set up or our lads are not moving themselves to make their own spaces.

It's just man marking when we're on the ball and hladky has no one to use.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:22 - Sep 30 with 2171 viewsDublinBlue84

Normally there's someone dropping back to give him an outlet like Morsy, there hasn't been that today.

Hitting out at Hladky who has kept us in the match is laughable.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:24 - Sep 30 with 2135 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:18 - Sep 30 by FrimleyBlue

He's got no outlet.

Either Moore has done a Job on us with his set up or our lads are not moving themselves to make their own spaces.

It's just man marking when we're on the ball and hladky has no one to use.

Moore knows how to counter us, we’ve looked bang average up top too.
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:26 - Sep 30 with 2118 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:22 - Sep 30 by DublinBlue84

Normally there's someone dropping back to give him an outlet like Morsy, there hasn't been that today.

Hitting out at Hladky who has kept us in the match is laughable.

Crikey mate, i'm not 'hitting out' at anyone. Calm down.
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:27 - Sep 30 with 2104 viewsnoggin

He's stopped several certain goals and cost us nothing so far. Why single him out?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:29 - Sep 30 with 2072 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:27 - Sep 30 by noggin

He's stopped several certain goals and cost us nothing so far. Why single him out?

'Hladky some cracking match winning saves but also so atrocious distribution.'

It's a thoroughly fair assessment?? Why on earth is everyone so hypersensitive on here and unable to view things objectively? Lol.
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 2023 viewsnoggin

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:29 - Sep 30 by FromReuserWithLove

'Hladky some cracking match winning saves but also so atrocious distribution.'

It's a thoroughly fair assessment?? Why on earth is everyone so hypersensitive on here and unable to view things objectively? Lol.

Because you singled him out for criticism when he's probably been our motm.

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 1972 viewsnoggin

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:44 - Sep 30 by noggin

Because you singled him out for criticism when he's probably been our motm.

Downvoted, why so hypersensitive?

Login to get fewer ads

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 17:24 - Sep 30 with 1831 viewsVic

He’s done brilliantly. If Walton comes back, as I suspect he will, it’s good to know that we now have a brilliant back up as keeper.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 1814 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 17:24 - Sep 30 by Vic

He’s done brilliantly. If Walton comes back, as I suspect he will, it’s good to know that we now have a brilliant back up as keeper.

Agree 100%. Admit i feared the worst when Walton got injured but have loved the confidence Vaz has shown in games (also sworn a few times). the moment when he rushed out and brought the ball down on his knee today was fantastic.
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 18:06 - Sep 30 with 1716 viewsRKD

Grow up mate.

I actually think he’s very good with his feet and has risen to the challenge of deputising for Walton incredibly well.

For someone who wasn’t deemed good enough to be a first choice keeper in League One, he’s done very well in between the net for the team top of the championship.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 18:25 - Sep 30 with 1647 viewsWickets

He has again shown what a good shop stopper he is .
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 18:28 - Sep 30 with 1636 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 18:06 - Sep 30 by RKD

Grow up mate.

I actually think he’s very good with his feet and has risen to the challenge of deputising for Walton incredibly well.

For someone who wasn’t deemed good enough to be a first choice keeper in League One, he’s done very well in between the net for the team top of the championship.

Are you serious?

I sincerely apologise this jas been taken as a massive negative attack. Maybe i should have worded it differently but genuinely thought folk would see it as an honest assessment of a player. Been absolutely fantastic but some of his distribution has been really poor regardless of whether you attribute that a lack of options or an aggressive press. The best player in the world can still have some criticism. I 100% did not expect to get piled on for making a harmless assessment of live game action. I hope you can accept this apology and i will try my best not highlight anything that isn't fully wholesome and positive.

Vaz was motm and made a host of excellent saves. Some of his early distribution was a bit off but it must have been down to his teammates not giving options - i will not name names. The coaching team have worked wonders with him and he can be rightfully proud of his season thus far. Long may it continue and if Walton does get back in, I hope he continues to fight with honour for the team and be ready if another chance arises. So proud of this team and of all of you great people who follow the boys (and girls of course, who work really hard behind the scenes) (and the womens team, who we must not forget). The club is a fantastic place right now and we must all embrace it with every sinew we have.

Again, i apologise amd promise I will grow up or at least tru my best to but please understand it isn't easy for everyone and you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. This misjudgement of opinion is a disgrace on me and my family and I will disappear from TWTD now to allow the more mature, rounded and rational adults discuss the important things without the danger of an utter moron saying something profoundly stupid.

I hope you only get upvotes and positive vibe in your long and healthy life. Live long and prosper.

Peace ✌️ and love 😘
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 21:54 - Sep 30 with 1465 viewsRKD

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 18:28 - Sep 30 by FromReuserWithLove

Are you serious?

I sincerely apologise this jas been taken as a massive negative attack. Maybe i should have worded it differently but genuinely thought folk would see it as an honest assessment of a player. Been absolutely fantastic but some of his distribution has been really poor regardless of whether you attribute that a lack of options or an aggressive press. The best player in the world can still have some criticism. I 100% did not expect to get piled on for making a harmless assessment of live game action. I hope you can accept this apology and i will try my best not highlight anything that isn't fully wholesome and positive.

Vaz was motm and made a host of excellent saves. Some of his early distribution was a bit off but it must have been down to his teammates not giving options - i will not name names. The coaching team have worked wonders with him and he can be rightfully proud of his season thus far. Long may it continue and if Walton does get back in, I hope he continues to fight with honour for the team and be ready if another chance arises. So proud of this team and of all of you great people who follow the boys (and girls of course, who work really hard behind the scenes) (and the womens team, who we must not forget). The club is a fantastic place right now and we must all embrace it with every sinew we have.

Again, i apologise amd promise I will grow up or at least tru my best to but please understand it isn't easy for everyone and you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. This misjudgement of opinion is a disgrace on me and my family and I will disappear from TWTD now to allow the more mature, rounded and rational adults discuss the important things without the danger of an utter moron saying something profoundly stupid.

I hope you only get upvotes and positive vibe in your long and healthy life. Live long and prosper.

Peace ✌️ and love 😘

Quite a long and wacky reply that so fair play. To be honest I’m just a bit irked that I’ve seen a few threads on here that have been negative today, and spoke to some bloke in the pub earlier who was whinging about Burns and Clarke. I just think that anybody criticising the players or the club at the moment are picking holes, and you were the straw that broke the camel’s back 🐪 🤕

Nearly all of these players are playing at the highest level they have ever played at, and they are top of the league.

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 22:06 - Sep 30 with 1391 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 21:54 - Sep 30 by RKD

Quite a long and wacky reply that so fair play. To be honest I’m just a bit irked that I’ve seen a few threads on here that have been negative today, and spoke to some bloke in the pub earlier who was whinging about Burns and Clarke. I just think that anybody criticising the players or the club at the moment are picking holes, and you were the straw that broke the camel’s back 🐪 🤕

Nearly all of these players are playing at the highest level they have ever played at, and they are top of the league.

Appreciate the decent reply. People just always want to jump on people on here for the most innocuous things. Was watching the game with a mate and was gushing about Hladky but winced when he threw one out straight to a Hudds player. I iust remarked on that - regrettably.

If i said now that I'm Chappers' biggest evangelist but imo he's been a bit of it the last couple of games. I would get attacked for the perceived negative bit. Everything is a polarised fight in this place and it can be hard work.
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 22:11 - Sep 30 with 1375 viewsMetal_Hacker

Bit of a poor take. Watching from directly behind him today he was struggling for any out ball. Their man for man stifled us. The guy made some top saves today and was again great with his feet

Well done for noticing the negatives that weren’t his doing though

Poll: If it were one or the other

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 22:13 - Sep 30 with 1369 viewsRKD

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 22:06 - Sep 30 by FromReuserWithLove

Appreciate the decent reply. People just always want to jump on people on here for the most innocuous things. Was watching the game with a mate and was gushing about Hladky but winced when he threw one out straight to a Hudds player. I iust remarked on that - regrettably.

If i said now that I'm Chappers' biggest evangelist but imo he's been a bit of it the last couple of games. I would get attacked for the perceived negative bit. Everything is a polarised fight in this place and it can be hard work.

FWIW I actually think Hladky is decent with his feet for a keeper and it’s one of the things that has impressed/surprised me the most about him this season.

We’re at a different standard to last season and we’re not going to dominate as frequently, and players might not shine in as many games, but as long as we keep picking up points at this pace - McKenna's tactics are working a treat.

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 22:53 - Sep 30 with 1243 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 22:11 - Sep 30 by Metal_Hacker

Bit of a poor take. Watching from directly behind him today he was struggling for any out ball. Their man for man stifled us. The guy made some top saves today and was again great with his feet

Well done for noticing the negatives that weren’t his doing though

OK, I extend my apologies to you also.
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 23:20 - Sep 30 with 1186 viewsArchiRob

He was MoM you moron
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 23:21 - Sep 30 with 1182 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 23:20 - Sep 30 by ArchiRob

He was MoM you moron

Well done Archie, you're one of the brighter ones.
Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 03:05 - Oct 1 with 1058 viewsBondiBlue

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 23:21 - Sep 30 by FromReuserWithLove

Well done Archie, you're one of the brighter ones.

This place reminds me of the playground at times. Try not to take it to heart.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 06:21 - Oct 1 with 1012 viewsdissboy2

Hladky some cracking match winning saves but on 16:27 - Sep 30 by noggin

there's always a ' but ' for some folk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024