Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You've really got to worry for Burnley. 20:14 - Aug 11 with 1847 viewsScuzzer

Dont look nowhere near strong enough for the PL.
And 0-1 down after three minutes.

Established 1968

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:16 - Aug 11 with 1805 viewsJ2BLUE

To be fair, some people could have said the same about us after 14 minutes on Sunday.

Their season won't be decided against City.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:17 - Aug 11 with 1790 viewsbournemouthblue

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:16 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

To be fair, some people could have said the same about us after 14 minutes on Sunday.

Exactly

Who have Burnley recruited out of interest, have they found a replacement for Tella?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:17 - Aug 11 with 1784 viewsKieran_Knows

F**k me, what a take.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:18 - Aug 11 with 1776 viewsSitfcB

Give them a chance ffs

If any team gets anything off Man City it’s just a bonus that wasn’t expected. They’re not going to not do well because they’re getting outplayed by them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:18 - Aug 11 with 1779 viewsTheBoyBlue

They won't be the last team to find themselves 1-0 down against Man City so early on.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:33 - Aug 11 with 1695 viewsSE1blue

They managed to draw with us, so I think they'll be OK.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:35 - Aug 11 with 1681 viewsScuzzer

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:16 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

Yeah we were a little shell shocked to be fair for the first twenty. But just like us they're coming back into the game now...thanks mainly to City uncharacteristically giving the ball away in their defensive third. Still think their squad looks a bit weak.

Established 1968

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:42 - Aug 11 with 1623 viewsChondzoresk

Hate Manchester City, but their play is superb. When a player runs with the ball it reminds me of that Harry Enfield sketch with the ball glued to the boot, Charles Charlie Charles style.

But I guess if you throw billions at it……
Login to get fewer ads

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:48 - Aug 11 with 1565 viewsITFC_Forever

I’d hate to think what you this of Luton and the Blunts then.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:53 - Aug 11 with 1537 viewsHerbivore

I missed the first 20 mins but the last part of that half they've looked alright to be fair. City haven't broken them down easily and they've got into some good positions but lacked a bit of quality in the final third.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 21:16 - Aug 11 with 1413 viewsMillsey

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 20:42 - Aug 11 by Chondzoresk

Hate Manchester City, but their play is superb. When a player runs with the ball it reminds me of that Harry Enfield sketch with the ball glued to the boot, Charles Charlie Charles style.

But I guess if you throw billions at it……

And no other club spunks £££££
You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 21:20 - Aug 11 with 1383 viewsgainsboroughblue

I read this post, then checked to see who they are playing.

Don't think Burnley will be the only team to find themselves 2 down to Man City this seaon.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 21:50 - Aug 11 with 1218 viewsblueasfook

They are playing Man City. Haaland alone is probably worth more than their entire squad. I think they'll have better days this season.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

You've really got to worry for Burnley. on 22:33 - Aug 11 with 1102 viewsPendejo

Compare and contrast.

Burnley played Massive Citeh in the FA Cup last season and conceded 6, they've conceded half that this evening. Progress.

Oh and it was Massive Citeh FFS; 3 times consecutively champions of England and the most successful team, domestically, of the last decade.

How will they do against the teams they went up with, or last season's lower half survivors?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024