Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fighting in slow motion 12:57 - Jul 23 with 1862 viewsgtsb1966

amongst themselves. Don't think the Yanks have quite got the hang of a good old football "tear up" yet

Fighting in slow motion on 13:14 - Jul 23 with 1781 viewsIllinoisblue

Although to be fair they were at least fighting. Unlike 95% of English wannabes who just bounce up and down behind an imaginary line or throw a chair.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fighting in slow motion on 21:13 - Jul 23 with 1418 viewsMattinLondon

Fighting in slow motion on 13:14 - Jul 23 by Illinoisblue

Although to be fair they were at least fighting. Unlike 95% of English wannabes who just bounce up and down behind an imaginary line or throw a chair.

All football hooligans who either fight or stand behind that imaginary line shouting ‘cmon then’ are bell ends.
Fighting in slow motion on 22:59 - Jul 23 with 1298 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You’d be surprised. There’s a fair bit of trouble at NFL in the stands. Drinking from 9am in “the lots”, no segregation and just general anti social behavior. Seen it get a lot worse since the pandemic unfortunately. Some quite nasty stuff in California that’s gang related as well. The amount of boozing at sport on Sunday’s is ridiculously heavy, especially in certain cities.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2023 22:59]
Fighting in slow motion on 01:35 - Jul 24 with 1173 viewsOldsmoker

Fighting in slow motion on 21:13 - Jul 23 by MattinLondon

All football hooligans who either fight or stand behind that imaginary line shouting ‘cmon then’ are bell ends.

When I was an "acne-all-over-our-faces" kid, we did the "c'mon if yer think yer 'ard enough" chant.
They never did except for that one time.
Never ran so fast since.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Fighting in slow motion on 08:25 - Jul 24 with 933 viewsZx1988

Was that Mark Ashton in the chino shorts stepping in to break things up mid-way through?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Fighting in slow motion on 08:55 - Jul 24 with 886 viewsSwansea_Blue

Morons

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fighting in slow motion on 09:10 - Jul 24 with 865 viewsblueasfook

Fighting in slow motion on 13:14 - Jul 23 by Illinoisblue

Ha ha! don't forget spreading their arms wide as well, shouting "Come on then you soppy muuuuuuggs!!!"

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Fighting in slow motion on 09:35 - Jul 24 with 824 viewsglasso

Fella in the cap and blue polo shirt has a badge on his arm and an ear piece in... is he the world's most ineffective security guy?! Pretty much just making sure people don't fall over too hard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024