Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich next season 19:10 - May 1 with 5158 viewslizzibee

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/152316-scum-up/page/3/#comments

Love that they have picked up on players singing about them!

Some sensible comments and loads of arrogant comments from people who haven't researched how we have changed and will be a diffferent beast next season.

Norwich City We're Coming For You!
Norwich next season on 19:15 - May 1 with 5025 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s quite quaint that they’re trying to take the high ground over trophies. Given what I’ve seen of them this season, I think they’re going to be in for a shock when they face us. Two clubs going in opposite directions on and off the pitch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwich next season on 19:25 - May 1 with 4932 viewsTOWNcalledMALICE

There local rag will have a Town-down clock/calendar before the start of the season, as their last effort went so well……

“and Chaplin makes it 5-0, know one dreamt of this last night….”

Norwich next season on 19:37 - May 1 with 4758 viewsFromReuserWithLove

are they all 9 years old?
Norwich next season on 19:41 - May 1 with 4679 viewsbluejacko

Well that’s an interesting read😂 Their list of achievements iss’massive’ lots said about being in the PL sod all about how they always came done again!
Norwich next season on 20:22 - May 1 with 4449 viewsmonty_radio

Norwich next season on 19:41 - May 1 by bluejacko

Well that’s an interesting read😂 Their list of achievements iss’massive’ lots said about being in the PL sod all about how they always came done again!

They've spent 26 years in the top tier - same as us. Their average position is 15th, ours is 11th. Their trophies consist of two league cups (the first when few teams entered and they beat Rochdale over two legs). 3 days later Town won the league.

Then there are the other two stars!!

Record in Europe:

NORWICH 6 apps including beating Bayern Munich

IPSWICH 62 apps beat Real Madrid, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Barcelona (twice), Cologne, St Etienne

e
[Post edited 1 May 2023 22:11]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Norwich next season on 20:45 - May 1 with 4254 viewsFtnfwest

All that and quite a lot of bickering amongst themselves over nothing tbh
Norwich next season on 20:49 - May 1 with 4208 viewsArnieM

ncfc…..£66m I’m debt?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich next season on 22:29 - May 1 with 3782 viewsStewart27

Haha

We’re not allowed to bleat on about past glory but ok if it’s in the past 40 years! Love how they’ve framed that timeframe! That’s pathetic!

Plus they are counting their promotions as successes but forgetting they hold the record for the most PL relegations.

They seem genuinely concerned.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich next season on 07:13 - May 2 with 3314 viewstextbackup

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times, the saving grace which will always fck them, is their hugely inflated opinion of themselves vs where their board/owners see the club.

Hate arrogance, and them cnts are full of it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich next season on 07:19 - May 2 with 3273 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

They also seem unaware that in 2001 we finished 5th in the Prem and qualified for the UEFA cup again.

Poll: would you rather

Norwich next season on 07:42 - May 2 with 3167 viewsArnieM

Norwich next season on 07:19 - May 2 by LegendofthePhoenix

They also seem unaware that in 2001 we finished 5th in the Prem and qualified for the UEFA cup again.

It’s called selective memory!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich next season on 08:23 - May 2 with 2970 viewsDinnernotTea

Norwich next season on 07:13 - May 2 by textbackup

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times, the saving grace which will always fck them, is their hugely inflated opinion of themselves vs where their board/owners see the club.

Hate arrogance, and them cnts are full of it.

This is the thing I've never understood about them. Forget rivalries but how they perceive themselves you'd think they'd made the football world stand up thoughout their time. But in truth absolutely no one gives a toss about them. The irony of them hating us mentioning the Ramsey & Robson years is that it's because of those times we haven't gone to the wall. Yeah we've been irrelevant in the football world for 20 years but as a club there's a certain age bracket of neutrals where Ipswich has the pull, certain the new owners wouldn't have touched us if we didn't have a certain aura about us.

Anyway they remind me of the Watfords. Overall pointless. And by the way pulling in 26,000 when the County population is 1 million isn't impressive in the slightest.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Norwich next season on 08:58 - May 2 with 2848 viewsVic

I work with a load of N….ich fans and they genuinely have no idea what’s going on at town. They are just not interested. No idea of who our manager is, his background, etc, no idea of the magnitude of the run we’ve been on since Feb. They may not be representative, but I find it odd that they have so little interest in football outside of thier bubble.

I don’t follow them, but as our biggest rivals I take an interest in what they are doing and the general goings on at the club. Seems odd talking to people who have so little knowledge of us!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Norwich next season on 09:23 - May 2 with 2724 viewsPinewoodblue

Norwich next season on 08:58 - May 2 by Vic

I work with a load of N….ich fans and they genuinely have no idea what’s going on at town. They are just not interested. No idea of who our manager is, his background, etc, no idea of the magnitude of the run we’ve been on since Feb. They may not be representative, but I find it odd that they have so little interest in football outside of thier bubble.

I don’t follow them, but as our biggest rivals I take an interest in what they are doing and the general goings on at the club. Seems odd talking to people who have so little knowledge of us!

They will take notice next season.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Norwich next season on 10:06 - May 2 with 2529 viewsNthQldITFC

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwich next season on 10:12 - May 2 with 2482 viewsVaughan8

Their list of achievements is quite laughable and time limited.

Then one of them thinks winning the uefa cup is like the conference league. They really are think.

Even the correction of its the equivalent of the Europa League is still not quite correct. The uefa cup was a lot harder and look at the teams we beat. However they probably think at Etienne were sh!t. Haha
Norwich next season on 10:17 - May 2 with 2446 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I know loads of city fans living where I do. Most of them are worried about what’s coming, not because they have any idea about us, but they are really concerned about where they are as a Club right now. They have survived on a business model of getting back to the PL quickly after relegation. That has failed big time this season. Their best player is off on a free and, apart from Aarons, they have zip.

The circle is turning…

Poll: Our final position

Norwich next season on 11:39 - May 2 with 2219 viewscharlie1

Norwich next season on 20:22 - May 1 by monty_radio

They've spent 26 years in the top tier - same as us. Their average position is 15th, ours is 11th. Their trophies consist of two league cups (the first when few teams entered and they beat Rochdale over two legs). 3 days later Town won the league.

Then there are the other two stars!!

Record in Europe:

NORWICH 6 apps including beating Bayern Munich

IPSWICH 62 apps beat Real Madrid, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Barcelona (twice), Cologne, St Etienne

e
[Post edited 1 May 2023 22:11]

By way of a direct comparison.
We have BEATEN Inter Milan more recently than they LOST to them.

One team hosted an anniversary testimonial type match, the other didn’t. No prizes for guessing which.

When, after all these years as a professional football team, the only measure of success is whether you finish temporarily higher than ONE other club, celebrating mediocrity and failure just becomes the norm it seems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024