Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? 12:06 - Apr 5 with 2667 viewsMatt_Netherlands

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 12:15 - Apr 5 with 2585 viewsSitfcB

People falling for the scammers on twitter maybe.

Plus people falling for someone that keeps commenting on ‘need a ticket for Fleetwood/any Fleetwood ticket details’ FB posts that the tickets are sold out…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 12:26 - Apr 5 with 2497 viewstractorboy1978

Surely aimed at that narcissist, Cruncher.
What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 12:52 - Apr 5 with 2351 viewsdavblue

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 12:26 - Apr 5 by tractorboy1978

Surely aimed at that narcissist, Cruncher.

TBF to him i wouldn't think he's pulling a fast one with those tickets he's merely getting people to pass on their tickets without financial reward, i would imagine and hope that was the case.

The club may take a dim view of that because it can be exploited but im not sure the Cruncher can have that leveled at him in this case.
What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 13:01 - Apr 5 with 2284 viewstractorboy1978

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 12:52 - Apr 5 by davblue

TBF to him i wouldn't think he's pulling a fast one with those tickets he's merely getting people to pass on their tickets without financial reward, i would imagine and hope that was the case.

The club may take a dim view of that because it can be exploited but im not sure the Cruncher can have that leveled at him in this case.

I'm sure the club have been delighted in recent weeks when he's been dishing out tickets for games that aren't sold out.

'The patron saint of tickets'. Arf.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 13:03]
What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 13:30 - Apr 5 with 2140 viewsFixed_It

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 13:01 - Apr 5 by tractorboy1978

I'm sure the club have been delighted in recent weeks when he's been dishing out tickets for games that aren't sold out.

I challenged him about that 'self-proclaimed' title on Talking Town a few months back. He got very agitated!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 14:55 - Apr 5 with 1925 viewsIllinoisblue

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 13:01 - Apr 5 by tractorboy1978

He’s not doing anything wrong, though, is he? Just facilitating an exchange of free tickets. Or am I missing something?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 14:58 - Apr 5 with 1899 viewsZx1988

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 14:55 - Apr 5 by Illinoisblue

He’s not doing anything wrong, though, is he? Just facilitating an exchange of free tickets. Or am I missing something?

I think it's down to the perceived reasoning for the actions. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the words 'aggrandisement' and 'self' have been uttered somewhere...

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:04 - Apr 5 with 1870 viewsLankHenners

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 14:55 - Apr 5 by Illinoisblue

Suppose there's nothing illegal about being a self-aggrandising loudmouth wanting to be seen as God on Earth, annoying as it may be.

Though from the club's perspective if there's someone on Twitter selling and swapping tickets about then anyone could potentially advertise themselves as doing the same but actually scam people which then gets complaints to the club.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 16:46 - Apr 5 with 1649 viewsMullet

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:04 - Apr 5 by LankHenners

Suppose there's nothing illegal about being a self-aggrandising loudmouth wanting to be seen as God on Earth, annoying as it may be.

Though from the club's perspective if there's someone on Twitter selling and swapping tickets about then anyone could potentially advertise themselves as doing the same but actually scam people which then gets complaints to the club.

Few accounts getting cancelled soon, would it be funnier if they do it soon or wait until we know if there are playoff games/anything riding on Fleetwood etc before they cancel STs etc?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 16:57 - Apr 5 with 1575 viewsZx1988

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 16:46 - Apr 5 by Mullet

Few accounts getting cancelled soon, would it be funnier if they do it soon or wait until we know if there are playoff games/anything riding on Fleetwood etc before they cancel STs etc?

I assume these are serial offenders, rather than those who are unable to use their ST on the odd occasion?

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 17:01 - Apr 5 with 1550 viewsMullet

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 16:57 - Apr 5 by Zx1988

I assume these are serial offenders, rather than those who are unable to use their ST on the odd occasion?

No idea, but tempted to have an ask about how annoyed the club are. To put that out it suggests very given it's not very thinly veiled. When certain people have been told already to stop ignoring the club's wishes or causing hassle there comes a time when they have to do something.

Fingers crossed it's all resolved eh?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 20:54 - Apr 5 with 1319 viewsBleuBlue

It’s ironic that Marcus Evans was essentially a ticket tout, yet no one wanted them when he was in charge. As soon as he leaves, people are desperate to get their hands on them. #bcwywf
What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:17 - Apr 21 with 751 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Looks like prime suspect number one is back at it again….

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:27 - Apr 21 with 679 viewsGlasgowBlue

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:17 - Apr 21 by Matt_Netherlands

Cruncher has got me front row seats in Westminster Abbey for the coronation.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:29 - Apr 21 with 665 viewsZx1988

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:17 - Apr 21 by Matt_Netherlands

I wonder if they get the ticket before or after they've posted their gushing thanks all over Twitter?

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:43 - Apr 21 with 608 viewsMatt_Netherlands

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:29 - Apr 21 by Zx1988

I wonder if they get the ticket before or after they've posted their gushing thanks all over Twitter?

I think the going rate is:

£30 for the ticket
At least one Facebook / Twitter post with gushing thanks to the lord of tickets
A promise to sit through and watch at least three of his videos
Half a Portman pie
An ongoing promise to refer to him only as “Sir Cruncher”

(Can anyone who has bought tickets from the B-Tech Marcus Evans, please confirm?)
What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:49 - Apr 21 with 577 viewsZx1988

What this all about then? Fake Tiggurts? on 15:43 - Apr 21 by Matt_Netherlands

I think the going rate is:

£30 for the ticket
At least one Facebook / Twitter post with gushing thanks to the lord of tickets
A promise to sit through and watch at least three of his videos
Half a Portman pie
An ongoing promise to refer to him only as “Sir Cruncher”

(Can anyone who has bought tickets from the B-Tech Marcus Evans, please confirm?)

You're forgetting the purchase of a Talking Town membership and merch as well...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024