Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… 11:44 - Apr 20 with 1337 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 11:45 - Apr 20 with 1303 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, although I wash Brennar would get more excited......when he shouts "WE LOVE YOU NATHAN BROADHEAD" after the penalty it really gets across how biased he is towards our opponents...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 11:50 - Apr 20 with 1231 viewshoppy

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 11:45 - Apr 20 by itfcjoe

Yep, although I wash Brennar would get more excited......when he shouts "WE LOVE YOU NATHAN BROADHEAD" after the penalty it really gets across how biased he is towards our opponents...

I know. It's an absolute disgrace, isn't it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 11:56 - Apr 20 with 1157 viewsGeoffSentence

Good to hear that Brenner as taken the complaints into account and sounded suitably glum when Port Vale scored

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 12:15 - Apr 20 with 1032 viewsghostofescobar

“Nathan Broadhead we love you!” Great bit of commentary! I would second that and could comfortably have dumped my wife and settled down with him after than pen Tuesday!!

GhostOfEscobar

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 12:18 - Apr 20 with 991 viewsGeoffSentence

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 12:15 - Apr 20 by ghostofescobar

“Nathan Broadhead we love you!” Great bit of commentary! I would second that and could comfortably have dumped my wife and settled down with him after than pen Tuesday!!

The PV commentary seemed to consist of a stream of phrases starting or ending with 'Nathan Broadhead'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 12:19 - Apr 20 with 984 viewsDyland

Think I prefer these highlights over the video ones… on 11:50 - Apr 20 by hoppy

I know. It's an absolute disgrace, isn't it?

What I love about Brenner is how he gets equally agitated whoever is attacking. You think either team are gonna score every time they attack. It's nerve shredding radio commentary, and of the very highest quality. He's far better than most national broadcasters.

The notion his commentary is biased towards the oppo is delusional, cretinous. He just puts equal emphasis across the board, whoever is on the ball. That's what I want from radio commentary, it makes it exciting, precisely because it is totally unbiased.

I've never tried iFollow without the video but I suspect it would be sh1te, notwithstanding some of the pundits like Westlake's quality analysis. The iFollow anchor is not playing the same game as Brenner, let alone in the same league.

EDIT: Oh, and to the point... of course Brenner wants Town to win, as evidenced literally every time he commentates.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 14:23]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024