Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year 11:45 - Jan 7 with 7309 viewsSteve_M

It’s always a reminder of the diversity of the fanbase as much as that life is finite and we should make the best of it:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 11:53 - Jan 7 with 6021 viewsSitfcB

TractorGirl is on there, Jane Summerfield.

Thank you Phil for sorting that.

RIP to all those we lost.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:00 - Jan 7 with 5961 viewsIllinoisblue

A nice tribute but a tough watch. Especially seeing the two kids. Don’t know what their story is but may they and all the others rest in peace.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:15 - Jan 7 with 5856 viewsHereford_Blue

Sadly my dad, Tim O’Leary, is on here. Having fought very hard against cancer for 3 1/2 years we lost him in November.

A true Town man through and through. There for 78, most of 81, and 2000, and all the years before and in between.

I’d really hoped to get to the game today but can’t. If any of you feel like giving a bit of an extra clap for him, it would mean a great deal to me.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:21 - Jan 7 with 5785 viewsBobbychase

Sad to lose someone at anytime but some very young fans in there. RIP

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:23 - Jan 7 with 5769 viewsITFC_Esquire

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:15 - Jan 7 by Hereford_Blue

Sadly my dad, Tim O’Leary, is on here. Having fought very hard against cancer for 3 1/2 years we lost him in November.

A true Town man through and through. There for 78, most of 81, and 2000, and all the years before and in between.

I’d really hoped to get to the game today but can’t. If any of you feel like giving a bit of an extra clap for him, it would mean a great deal to me.

Sorry for your loss. Will do so from the SBR lower!

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:24 - Jan 7 with 5764 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

It’s a lovely thing to do and i found myself quite moved by it.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:29 - Jan 7 with 5736 viewsHorsham

Thanks for posting. I’m not ashamed to say that was an emotional watch.

Sincere condolences to all that lost folk and I’m sure those at the ground will mark this with a stirring and fitting tribute to those we lost.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:31 - Jan 7 with 5734 viewsBrentwoodBlagger2

Wow - so sad and emotional to watch, especially seeing some people I know. Heartbreaking to see the youngsters on there - not often I shed a tear.
Login to get fewer ads

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:39 - Jan 7 with 5656 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lovely picture of TG. Well done Phil.

On a side note, I watch these and you see photos of people who have lived to a good old age, and then suddenly you see someone like wee Emily and I don't mind saying that I get quite tearful.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:47 - Jan 7 with 5588 viewsclive_baker

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:15 - Jan 7 by Hereford_Blue

I’m sorry for your loss. I’ll be sure to give an extra loud clap for you.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 13:28 - Jan 7 with 5343 viewsACP84

My dad (last but not least) is on the video, lost him in May, my only football outlet in the family.

Been totally lost without him this season, feels so different without him, fought his illness for 10 long years, i miss him but i take solace that he is no longer in pain
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 13:35 - Jan 7 with 5297 viewsLRB84UK

It's always an emotional watch and I find I know many of the fans by their face even if I didn't know their names. Was a massive shock to see Aaron Claxton on there this morning.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 20:31 - Jan 7 with 4959 viewsitfcjoe

Lots of familiar names and faces in there, lots of people of no age.

RIP to all

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 20:33 - Jan 7 with 4948 viewsitfcjoe

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 13:35 - Jan 7 by LRB84UK

It's always an emotional watch and I find I know many of the fans by their face even if I didn't know their names. Was a massive shock to see Aaron Claxton on there this morning.

I only vaguely knew him but this was very recent - noted a few of his friends had put it on FB earlier this week

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 20:40 - Jan 7 with 4862 viewsLord_Lucan

RIP Simon Willett.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 20:54 - Jan 7 with 4797 viewsBlueStreak

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 13:35 - Jan 7 by LRB84UK

Exactly the same for me. Had only seen Clax in December so was a huge shock to hear he had died so suddenly. A couple of others on here knew him better than I did but had some great away days with him, Wembley 2000 being the pinnacle of a day. Will be sorely missed.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 21:07 - Jan 7 with 4687 viewsLRB84UK

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 20:54 - Jan 7 by BlueStreak

Exactly the same for me. Had only seen Clax in December so was a huge shock to hear he had died so suddenly. A couple of others on here knew him better than I did but had some great away days with him, Wembley 2000 being the pinnacle of a day. Will be sorely missed.

I used to do all the away games on the coach and always used to be on the same coach as him. All the way to Manchester and back watching only fools and horses or the last seasons highlight video!
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 4673 viewsFifeITFC

Very sad and moving, but a reminder that despite everything we're all a part of the ITFC family.

I hadn't realised Andi Button had passed away, or Sammy Chung. Some faces that are familiar at games over the years, even if you never knew them personally.

RIP to them all.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 21:21 - Jan 7 with 4597 viewsPhilTWTD

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 12:39 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Lovely picture of TG. Well done Phil.

On a side note, I watch these and you see photos of people who have lived to a good old age, and then suddenly you see someone like wee Emily and I don't mind saying that I get quite tearful.

Indeed, quite tough viewing at some points. Photo came from Carl Day from Jane's time on the Supporters Trust committee.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 21:23 - Jan 7 with 4576 viewsPhilTWTD

My condolences.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 21:29 - Jan 7 with 4516 viewsPrideOfTheEast

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 20:40 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

RIP Simon Willett.

Was very sorry to hear that before Xmas. I hope his family is ok.
ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 08:20 - Jan 8 with 3959 viewsPioneerBlue

Thanks for linking this.

That is quite moving, there are so many friends and memories made at PR.

Once a blue always a blue.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 08:39 - Jan 8 with 3902 viewstextbackup

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 20:33 - Jan 7 by itfcjoe

I only vaguely knew him but this was very recent - noted a few of his friends had put it on FB earlier this week

NYE he passed.
So sad

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 08:40 - Jan 8 with 3884 viewstextbackup

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 20:40 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

RIP Simon Willett.

Knew as soon as I saw that smile it would hit me a bit seeing him on there

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 08:42 - Jan 8 with 3874 viewstextbackup

ITFC have tweeted the clip of fans who died last year on 21:07 - Jan 7 by LRB84UK

I used to do all the away games on the coach and always used to be on the same coach as him. All the way to Manchester and back watching only fools and horses or the last seasons highlight video!

We must know each other then, as well as BlueStreak, as we all went on the coaches and made sure we got on his coach for the laughs and sing songs in our mid teen years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024