Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead of†22:18 - Feb 7 with 1986 viewsunstableblue

… Saturday and a mahoosive clash with Wednesday

We as fans need to park the nerves and the concerns and really turn up on Portman Road and give our absolute all, match the Plymouth noise at kick off… exceed it

This remains a season of serious progress in the cup, in the attendances, in our squad and in our league position

Back the team, back the manager and back the project

Saturday could be a turning point in confidence and form

Come on fellow blues let’s bring the noise

COYFB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:19 - Feb 7 with 1951 viewsFrimleyBlue

I shall start

I pledge the super blue commitment of no negative thoughts leading up to and including the 90 minutes of football on saturday

COYB! :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:21 - Feb 7 with 1942 viewsNthQldITFC

You are my favourite poster on here at the moment - not unstable at all, correctly positive and optimistic and the absolute opposite of a massive fanny. Don't take that the wrong way!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:22 - Feb 7 with 1910 viewsdavblue

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:19 - Feb 7 by FrimleyBlue

I shall start

I pledge the super blue commitment of no negative thoughts leading up to and including the 90 minutes of football on saturday

Even if we are 5 down after 20 mins?
Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:24 - Feb 7 with 1866 viewsSitfcB

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:22 - Feb 7 by davblue

Even if we are 5 down after 20 mins?

70 minutes left to turn it round!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:29 - Feb 7 with 1791 viewsunstableblue

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:19 - Feb 7 by FrimleyBlue

I shall start

Excellent Frimley! I salute your commitment

I know you don’t need any more positivity… but just think Town teams of old would have crumbled after conceding so early. We rallied and grew into the game

Bring da noise

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:30 - Feb 7 with 1773 viewsdavblue

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:24 - Feb 7 by SitfcB

70 minutes left to turn it round!

We need someone to make a sacrifice with their season ticket if it does happen.

If we lose can you run onto the pitch and throw your season ticket at McKenna please? It worked out ok for the scum when a few fans done it and they’ve had a reasonable amount of relative success since, maybe that would lift the curse over the club!
A tiny cock? (n/t) on 22:32 - Feb 7 with 1722 viewsBloots

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:21 - Feb 7 by NthQldITFC

You are my favourite poster on here at the moment - not unstable at all, correctly positive and optimistic and the absolute opposite of a massive fanny. Don't take that the wrong way!

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:34 - Feb 7 with 1699 viewsSitfcB

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:30 - Feb 7 by davblue

We need someone to make a sacrifice with their season ticket if it does happen.

If we lose can you run onto the pitch and throw your season ticket at McKenna please? It worked out ok for the scum when a few fans done it and they’ve had a reasonable amount of relative success since, maybe that would lift the curse over the club!

Stopped reading at run.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

A tiny cock? (n/t) on 22:35 - Feb 7 with 1679 viewsunstableblue

A tiny cock? (n/t) on 22:32 - Feb 7 by Bloots

That’s actually very amusing

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:36 - Feb 7 with 1672 viewsdavblue

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:34 - Feb 7 by SitfcB

Stopped reading at run.

Stroll?
**** READ THIS ****** on 22:38 - Feb 7 with 1654 viewsunstableblue

To build your blue energy and positivity even further ahead of Saturday

We ARE the best team in this league… not let’s urge the players on to FECKIN believe it

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:39 - Feb 7 with 1633 viewsbazza

I shall start

That’s a bold statement..
**** READ THIS ****** on 22:52 - Feb 7 with 1555 viewsNeedhamChris

**** READ THIS ****** on 22:38 - Feb 7 by unstableblue

To build your blue energy and positivity even further ahead of Saturday

We ARE the best team in this league… not let’s urge the players on to FECKIN believe it

We will be the best team in this league when we deserve to be. Currently we're barely the third best team.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

**** READ THIS ****** on 23:06 - Feb 7 with 1470 viewsPique

**** READ THIS ****** on 22:52 - Feb 7 by NeedhamChris

We will be the best team in this league when we deserve to be. Currently we're barely the third best team.

That's the spirit.
Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 23:11 - Feb 7 with 1426 viewsSitfcB

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 22:36 - Feb 7 by davblue

Stroll?

Still no

COYB

**** READ THIS ****** on 23:12 - Feb 7 with 1420 viewsunstableblue

**** READ THIS ****** on 22:52 - Feb 7 by NeedhamChris

I don’t think you quite understand the brief

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 00:06 - Feb 8 with 1307 viewsIllinoisblue

17 cup finals. End of. Let’s facking do it. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 11:55 - Feb 8 with 965 viewsdavblue

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 23:11 - Feb 7 by SitfcB

Still no

Crawl?

Or a wheelchair? I have nothing else to offer!
YES YES YES Illy - that's the fecking spirit on 12:58 - Feb 8 with 876 viewsunstableblue

Come on Blue Army… let’s start to build the positivity and energy ahead ofï¿ on 00:06 - Feb 8 by Illinoisblue

17 cup finals. End of. Let’s facking do it. COYB

Blue and White Army... Blue and White Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024