Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seasons greetings to you all 14:59 - Dec 28 with 1293 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

I just want to wish you all a belated merry Christmas. I hope each and every one of you had a nice time with loved ones and will follow this on by having a happy, positive new year.

Best wishes to you all and uppa towen! The Oxford performance was absolutely beautiful and it made my Christmas even better
Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year Malcolm. (n/t) on 15:03 - Dec 28 with 1234 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Seasons greetings to you all on 15:03 - Dec 28 with 1233 viewsSpruceMoose

Hiw was your Christmas Mr Balls? Have fun BBQ-ing that turkey in the new coat old St Nick brought you?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year Malcolm. (n/t) on 15:05 - Dec 28 with 1225 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year Malcolm. (n/t) on 15:03 - Dec 28 by Bloots

Cheers Bloots. All the best to you 👍
Seasons greetings to you all on 15:06 - Dec 28 with 1222 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Seasons greeting, Malcolm!

How very strange, had just been wondering where you had been hiding. Scrolled down to the bottom of the page, saw your name and hey presto, you must have posted mere seconds before I clicked through. Hope you have had a nice Christmas, and glad you enjoyed Boxing Day. Did you get the canvas you were after in the end?

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Seasons greetings to you all on 15:20 - Dec 28 with 1191 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Seasons greetings to you all on 15:06 - Dec 28 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Seasons greeting, Malcolm!

How very strange, had just been wondering where you had been hiding. Scrolled down to the bottom of the page, saw your name and hey presto, you must have posted mere seconds before I clicked through. Hope you have had a nice Christmas, and glad you enjoyed Boxing Day. Did you get the canvas you were after in the end?

Firstly, I'm sorry I down arrowed your post, I meant to give it an up arrow but I've been drinking and it went wrong.

Cheers for the nice message mate, I had a lovely time with my little'uns, even tho Matilda had me up at 3 am on xmas morning asking if he's been yet. Thereafter I was awoken every ten minutes by the little pest and I spent Xmas day feeling like a zombie having had very little sleep. I hope you had a good one with your loved ones

EDIT: I did get the canvas I wanted thanks, a proper nice picture of Ian Curtis doing his thing. Not gonna arrive 'til Friday but it will be worth the wait
[Post edited 28 Dec 2022 15:23]
Seasons greetings to you all on 15:41 - Dec 28 with 1121 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Seasons greetings to you all on 15:20 - Dec 28 by MalcolmMeatballHead

Firstly, I'm sorry I down arrowed your post, I meant to give it an up arrow but I've been drinking and it went wrong.

Cheers for the nice message mate, I had a lovely time with my little'uns, even tho Matilda had me up at 3 am on xmas morning asking if he's been yet. Thereafter I was awoken every ten minutes by the little pest and I spent Xmas day feeling like a zombie having had very little sleep. I hope you had a good one with your loved ones

EDIT: I did get the canvas I wanted thanks, a proper nice picture of Ian Curtis doing his thing. Not gonna arrive 'til Friday but it will be worth the wait
[Post edited 28 Dec 2022 15:23]

Oh don't worry about that, enjoy your liquid refreshment! Glad you enjoyed yourself, even if it does sound like hard work at times. Yep, lovely thank you, ready to go back to normal now though.

Excellent, hope it will take pride of place for decades and create a real atmosphere.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Seasons greetings to you all on 16:38 - Dec 28 with 1019 viewsChondzoresk

May i reciprocate. Happy Christmas mate and have a better New Year.
Seasons greetings to you all on 17:04 - Dec 28 with 994 viewsclive_baker

And to you Malcolm, I hope 2023 is kind to you and your family.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Seasons greetings to you all on 17:11 - Dec 28 with 960 viewsVegtablue

Hear hear Malcolm!
Seasons greetings to you all on 19:17 - Dec 28 with 875 viewsGuthrum

And to you MMH!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Seasons greetings to you all on 19:22 - Dec 28 with 870 viewsJ2BLUE

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Seasons greetings to you all on 21:33 - Dec 28 with 800 viewsgainsboroughblue

Seasons greetings to you all on 15:41 - Dec 28 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Oh don't worry about that, enjoy your liquid refreshment! Glad you enjoyed yourself, even if it does sound like hard work at times. Yep, lovely thank you, ready to go back to normal now though.

Excellent, hope it will take pride of place for decades and create a real atmosphere.

The only mistake he has made is not getting a canvas alongside it so it isn't in eternal isolation for 24 hours a day.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Seasons greetings to you all on 21:39 - Dec 28 with 780 viewsGlasgowBlue

Happy Winterfest malcers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024