Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cookie's gone nuts! 18:27 - Dec 26 with 3497 viewsTresBonne

Hard not to love him, hahah.
Cookie's gone nuts! on 18:50 - Dec 26 with 3147 viewsStevieH

That is seriously embarrassing for a professional football manager.
What a joke.

Hope he gets a huge fine. The lack of respect for officials in football is a real problem, particularly at amateur level. He should be setting an example
Cookie's gone nuts! on 19:27 - Dec 26 with 2840 viewsIllinoisblue

I quite like Cook, but to say we traded up in getting KMac is the understatement of the year. Different levels in every possible way

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cookie's gone nuts! on 20:12 - Dec 26 with 2604 viewsHighgateBlue

Cookie's gone nuts! on 18:50 - Dec 26 by StevieH

What a joke.

Hope he gets a huge fine. The lack of respect for officials in football is a real problem, particularly at amateur level. He should be setting an example

I don't really mind what punishment he gets, but I do agree. Professionals are paid to be professional, and I would be seriously embarrassed if I was running any business employing someone in a management position who behaved like this. How can he expect his players not to get sent off when he behaves like this? Supposed to be an experienced pro...
Cookie's gone nuts! on 20:15 - Dec 26 with 2567 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sad to see him reduced to being a pantomime character really.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cookie's gone nuts! on 20:28 - Dec 26 with 2459 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blokes a tvvat. He’s at his level, professionally and emotionally. Reminds me of some old school amateur ‘managers’ I had when I was playing back in the 80s and 90s.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cookie's gone nuts! on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 2126 viewsWickets

Has he changed his Tee shirt yet ?
Cookie's gone nuts! on 00:09 - Dec 27 with 1708 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Cookie's gone nuts! on 20:12 - Dec 26 by HighgateBlue

I don't really mind what punishment he gets, but I do agree. Professionals are paid to be professional, and I would be seriously embarrassed if I was running any business employing someone in a management position who behaved like this. How can he expect his players not to get sent off when he behaves like this? Supposed to be an experienced pro...

'Professionals are paid to be professional'

Bang on !

We'd have a hysteric in charge who told us to f off at Carrow Road.

Some managers love themselves so much.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 0:10]
Cookie's gone nuts! on 00:30 - Dec 27 with 1580 viewsTresBonne

Cookie's gone nuts! on 00:09 - Dec 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

'Professionals are paid to be professional'

Bang on !

We'd have a hysteric in charge who told us to f off at Carrow Road.

Some managers love themselves so much.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 0:10]

Exactly, if you've ever glanced over at McKenna when we score or concede, the guy doesn't react at all. I love it
Login to get fewer ads

Cookie's gone nuts! on 07:29 - Dec 27 with 1224 viewsChurchman

Cookie's gone nuts! on 18:50 - Dec 26 by StevieH

What a joke.

Cook has always struck me as a what you see is what you get kind of person who wears his heart on his sleeve. I’ve always liked people who are that way but there has to be a measure of control. A time and a place.

I know the football world is a unique, but given his age and experience I’m surprised he’s never learned to control it better. Going bananas yesterday has cost him a fine, I presume a ban and gained him nothing. Publicly hanging the players out to dry here two seasons ago served no purpose, regardless of how justified it was. In fact it harmed him far more than them. A wasted effort.

The contrast with McKenna on this couldn’t be more stark. KM is always controlled, thank goodness, and it’s a big asset. Funny how people all different. It’d be a boring world if they weren’t.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 7:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024