Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday 11:01 - Dec 27 with 2139 viewscbower

Wouldn't wish a bad injury on anyone but when talk of a hamstring was circulating I did hope he would miss more than one game. Wednesday seem to be scraping results right now but we can't afford to let up. Bannan is so key for them, a top player at this level - a bit like Morsy for us.

bluescouser

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 11:03 - Dec 27 with 2100 viewsMullet

In fairness, Woolfy has come back well after his six months out for us.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 11:05 - Dec 27 with 2084 viewsSheffordBlue

He was subbed off late on again. I think Moore said in his post-match that it was just fatigue having not trained much since his injury

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 11:19 - Dec 27 with 1995 viewscbower

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 11:03 - Dec 27 by Mullet

In fairness, Woolfy has come back well after his six months out for us.

It went from 6 months to 6 weeks then one week pretty quickly didn't it!

bluescouser

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 12:55 - Dec 27 with 1731 viewsIllinoisblue

They’re on an 11 game unbeaten run, averaging 2 points a game and still can’t crack the top two. It’s going to be a bonkers second half of the season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 13:27 - Dec 27 with 1628 viewsMullet

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 11:19 - Dec 27 by cbower

It went from 6 months to 6 weeks then one week pretty quickly didn't it!

The scramble to get out "my sources" type stuff on social media was hilarious too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 13:30 - Dec 27 with 1617 viewsbournemouthblue

This is going a lot like that season where Wigan, Sunderland and ourselves were all clear of the rest, sadly we missed out

Kuqi getting injured for the month, killed us

Thankfully this side has a bit more depth and will strengthen potentially in January

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 14:54 - Dec 27 with 1452 viewsjaykay

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 13:27 - Dec 27 by Mullet

The scramble to get out "my sources" type stuff on social media was hilarious too.

itk isn't what is was , since certain players left the club

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 15:44 - Dec 27 with 1342 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 13:30 - Dec 27 by bournemouthblue

This is going a lot like that season where Wigan, Sunderland and ourselves were all clear of the rest, sadly we missed out

Kuqi getting injured for the month, killed us

Thankfully this side has a bit more depth and will strengthen potentially in January

I said the same weeks ago! 🙈
Bannon is the key 4 s wed!
Plymouth look like hitting the barriers and then get late goals!
Atleast we have them both at home to come!
Login to get fewer ads

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 16:29 - Dec 27 with 1227 viewsbilllm

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 15:44 - Dec 27 by BtreeBlueBlood

I said the same weeks ago! 🙈
Bannon is the key 4 s wed!
Plymouth look like hitting the barriers and then get late goals!
Atleast we have them both at home to come!

We cannot afford to lose to either at home, if that happens we will grab one spot,
I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 17:59 - Dec 27 with 1057 viewsclive_baker

I see Bannan played for Sheff Weds yesterday on 14:54 - Dec 27 by jaykay

itk isn't what is was , since certain players left the club

And non players.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024