Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portugal looking a bit good tonight 19:34 - Dec 6 with 2472 viewsDubtractor

Giving Switzerland all sorts of problems when they attack.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:38 - Dec 6 with 2450 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The second goal.....how to attack a header!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:41 - Dec 6 with 2434 viewsChurchman

Maybe it’s because I can’t stand the bloke colouring my judgement, but Portugal going forward look much better balanced without him. Pretty lethal too.

I can’t see the Swiss getting back into this.
Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:46 - Dec 6 with 2404 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:38 - Dec 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

The second goal.....how to attack a header!

Helluva strike for the opener too.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:47 - Dec 6 with 2397 viewsBarcaBlue

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:41 - Dec 6 by Churchman

Maybe it’s because I can’t stand the bloke colouring my judgement, but Portugal going forward look much better balanced without him. Pretty lethal too.

I can’t see the Swiss getting back into this.

They definitely look quicker in attack, and there's a lot more movement in the team. Switzerland look really flat footed, or being made to look so.
Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:48 - Dec 6 with 2384 viewsnoggin

I haven't been watching much WC football, but the ref in this game is having a great game. This is how to referee.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:52 - Dec 6 with 2354 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:47 - Dec 6 by BarcaBlue

They definitely look quicker in attack, and there's a lot more movement in the team. Switzerland look really flat footed, or being made to look so.

They're being made to look bang average. Portugal look the real deal in that half. Wonder how much of that is down to having a much more mobile Ramos in place of Ronaldo. Mmmm.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:54 - Dec 6 with 2331 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:48 - Dec 6 by noggin

I haven't been watching much WC football, but the ref in this game is having a great game. This is how to referee.

Yep. Not noticed the ref, which is generally a sign of him letting the game flow. Good to see, plus there's been virtually no sh1thousing either.

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:11 - Dec 6 with 2279 viewsEly_Blue

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:54 - Dec 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

Yep. Not noticed the ref, which is generally a sign of him letting the game flow. Good to see, plus there's been virtually no sh1thousing either.

The refs not even the oldest man on the pitch, 10 months younger than Pepe by all accounts

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:14 - Dec 6 with 2258 viewsEastTownBlue

Excellent from Portugal tonight.

Clive Tyldesley trying to be Barry Davies, just awful.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 20:15]
Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:15 - Dec 6 with 2252 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

4th goal. Just sublime.

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:22 - Dec 6 with 2218 viewsbazza

Terrible year for Ronaldo, he will get piles from all that sitting on the bench..
Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:26 - Dec 6 with 2201 viewsSE1blue

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:22 - Dec 6 by bazza

Terrible year for Ronaldo, he will get piles from all that sitting on the bench..

Loving the fact that the guy who replaces him gets a hat trick.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:29 - Dec 6 with 2184 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 19:52 - Dec 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

They're being made to look bang average. Portugal look the real deal in that half. Wonder how much of that is down to having a much more mobile Ramos in place of Ronaldo. Mmmm.

See ya Cristiano.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:44 - Dec 6 with 2111 viewsbazza

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:26 - Dec 6 by SE1blue

Loving the fact that the guy who replaces him gets a hat trick.

Yea, Portugal looked the real deal without him.. but sure he will still have a part to play.. can’t write him off..
Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:52 - Dec 6 with 2082 viewsBlueBadger

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:44 - Dec 6 by bazza

Yea, Portugal looked the real deal without him.. but sure he will still have a part to play.. can’t write him off..

Portugal have actually had to play a team game tonight rather than hoping that the Famous One falls over in the penalty box. Turns out, they might have a decent team.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 21:32 - Dec 6 with 2010 viewsbazza

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 20:52 - Dec 6 by BlueBadger

Portugal have actually had to play a team game tonight rather than hoping that the Famous One falls over in the penalty box. Turns out, they might have a decent team.

Haha, slipping Ronny.. yea, unfortunately, they look like a really decent team, typical as if we manage to Beat the French, probably got to face them after ..
Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 22:21 - Dec 6 with 1919 viewsquirkie

For England to win the WC, France, Portugal, then Brazil.

Nah.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 23:29 - Dec 6 with 1865 viewsIllinoisblue

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 22:21 - Dec 6 by quirkie

For England to win the WC, France, Portugal, then Brazil.

Nah.

To be the best you’ve got to beat the best.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 01:17 - Dec 7 with 1826 viewsquirkie

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 23:29 - Dec 6 by Illinoisblue

To be the best you’ve got to beat the best.

If they'd managed to win after what is ahead then fair play, but it is not going to happen.

USA 2026 looks a decent chance though, Bellingham 23, Foden matured and no Southgate.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 07:59 - Dec 7 with 1689 viewsElephantintheRoom

Portugal seem to have the same knack as Uruguay, seemingly producing stupendous players at will. Not bad for a country of just 10 million.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 09:09 - Dec 7 with 1615 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 01:17 - Dec 7 by quirkie

If they'd managed to win after what is ahead then fair play, but it is not going to happen.

USA 2026 looks a decent chance though, Bellingham 23, Foden matured and no Southgate.

Booooo Southgate, only our second most successful manager ever

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 09:12 - Dec 7 with 1604 viewsSteve_M

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 09:09 - Dec 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It's incredible that people who watched England at major tournaments from 2006 through to 2016, or not in 2008 given we didn't qualify, can be quite so blasé about England being an effective tournament team.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 09:21 - Dec 7 with 1586 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 09:12 - Dec 7 by Steve_M

It's incredible that people who watched England at major tournaments from 2006 through to 2016, or not in 2008 given we didn't qualify, can be quite so blasé about England being an effective tournament team.

But we’re really really boring, we’ve only scored the joint most goals in the competition

Southgate out!!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 09:29 - Dec 7 with 1554 viewsjeera

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 01:17 - Dec 7 by quirkie

I've logged-in to downvote this. Well, not really but I would have been tempted to if I wasn't logging in anyway.

Unless you're just messing about in which case well played.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 09:41 - Dec 7 with 1527 viewsBlueBadger

Portugal looking a bit good tonight on 09:09 - Dec 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

BB hot take by BlueBadger 4 Dec 2022 21:34
Southgate is the international equivalent of Kieron McKenna. Only idiots want him gone.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024