Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years 15:20 - Dec 2 with 1213 viewsDubtractor

Absolute garbage.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:34 - Dec 2 with 1168 viewsBlueForYou

Never a penalty, total dive. Justice done. He'll regret doing that as the Uruguayans are really up for it now
That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:34 - Dec 2 with 1164 viewsLankHenners

Dreadful.

And now Uruguay are well in control. Not a surprise at the end of the day but a shame that Portugal and Uruguay will go through as, in my mind anyway, they're the two most unlikable teams in the tournament.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:37 - Dec 2 with 1151 viewsDubtractor

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:34 - Dec 2 by LankHenners

Dreadful.

And now Uruguay are well in control. Not a surprise at the end of the day but a shame that Portugal and Uruguay will go through as, in my mind anyway, they're the two most unlikable teams in the tournament.

Agreed. I have Portugal in the TWTD sweepstake, but I still hope they go out soon.

Ghana are just so wide open at times though - I know we all think that some teams have played it far too cagey in games, but there is definitely a balance to be had, and Ghana don't have it!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:46 - Dec 2 with 1110 viewsBlueForYou

Some tasty challenges going on!
That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:48 - Dec 2 with 1109 viewsLankHenners

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:37 - Dec 2 by Dubtractor

Agreed. I have Portugal in the TWTD sweepstake, but I still hope they go out soon.

Ghana are just so wide open at times though - I know we all think that some teams have played it far too cagey in games, but there is definitely a balance to be had, and Ghana don't have it!

Yeah just not enough focus on keeping it tight! It would be a mistake to play for a draw but a point would be enough for them so would've been more practical to not take any risks and break when they have the chance a la likes of Japan and Australia.

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:54 - Dec 2 with 1080 viewsFtnfwest

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:34 - Dec 2 by BlueForYou

Never a penalty, total dive. Justice done. He'll regret doing that as the Uruguayans are really up for it now

it still amazes me that the one thing i thought originally that VAR would do, would be to stop the diving. But it just rewards it. Touching someone is enough for a penalty now.
That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:59 - Dec 2 with 1054 viewsITFC_Forever

This game was always going to be lively.

There's more goals and cards in this yet.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:23 - Dec 2 with 999 viewsSteve_M

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:37 - Dec 2 by Dubtractor

Ah, good point I have Uruguay in the sweepstake.

Still an outside chance South Korea getting a second but looks like finishing 1-1.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:28 - Dec 2 with 987 viewsIllinoisblue

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:59 - Dec 2 by ITFC_Forever

This game was always going to be lively.

There's more goals and cards in this yet.

He’s past his best but I do like Suarez. He’s the s5ithouser’s s5ithouse.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:32 - Dec 2 with 982 viewsbelgablue

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:28 - Dec 2 by Illinoisblue

He’s past his best but I do like Suarez. He’s the s5ithouser’s s5ithouse.

I can see what you mean, but I think racism and biting opponents might be taking 5hithousery a bit too far.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:48 - Dec 2 with 957 viewsSteve_M

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:23 - Dec 2 by Steve_M

Ah, good point I have Uruguay in the sweepstake.

Still an outside chance South Korea getting a second but looks like finishing 1-1.

Right, here we go

2-1 Korea.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:49 - Dec 2 with 954 viewsDubtractor

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:48 - Dec 2 by Steve_M

Right, here we go

2-1 Korea.

Oh no, Suarez looks like he might cry.

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 17:06 - Dec 2 with 918 viewsLankHenners

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 16:49 - Dec 2 by Dubtractor

Oh no, Suarez looks like he might cry.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

Well in Korea!

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 17:15 - Dec 2 with 867 viewsBlueForYou

Well that was some game. Enjoyed that. Who would think that neither Uruguay or Ghana would fail to qualify.
That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 17:21 - Dec 2 with 857 viewsronnyd

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 15:54 - Dec 2 by Ftnfwest

it still amazes me that the one thing i thought originally that VAR would do, would be to stop the diving. But it just rewards it. Touching someone is enough for a penalty now.

Think that the standard of the VAR decision making in this tournament has been poor. Some of the actual refereeing also. What are they doing to our beautiful game?
That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 18:53 - Dec 2 with 791 viewsBlueForYou

That's the worst run up and penalty I've seen in years on 17:21 - Dec 2 by ronnyd

Think that the standard of the VAR decision making in this tournament has been poor. Some of the actual refereeing also. What are they doing to our beautiful game?

I think the refs are allowing a fair contest for the ball, there have been some fearsome 50/50 challenges, which is exciting to see. RE:VAR, I can't understand how the video refs can't see what we all see?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024