Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sat in the West Stand upper last night 13:38 - Oct 5 with 1428 viewsnoggin

I'm not sure the majority in there were even alive.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 13:45 - Oct 5 with 1380 viewsDubtractor

It's a great stand to watch the game from, but has an unbelievable lack of atmosphere.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 13:50 - Oct 5 with 1344 viewsnoggin

Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 13:45 - Oct 5 by Dubtractor

It's a great stand to watch the game from, but has an unbelievable lack of atmosphere.

It really was bizarre. Not one person around me even raised their voice or stood up at any time.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 14:02 - Oct 5 with 1277 viewsBluespeed225

Dunno about that, after Saturdays M&M incident they might have all just been keeping a low profile?
Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 15:15 - Oct 5 with 1105 viewsTresBonne

Yeah, I sit up there too in O block. Sometimes cannot believe the lack of atmosphere.
Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 15:21 - Oct 5 with 1055 viewsDJR

Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 13:50 - Oct 5 by noggin

It really was bizarre. Not one person around me even raised their voice or stood up at any time.

Do you think they know we won?
Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 15:21 - Oct 5 with 1054 viewsSamWhiteUK

Yeah, view is great, I sit there with my dad when I go (he has a season ticket) but I just wish they sung more. Trouble is, you try and join in and no one else does, then you feel a numpty and don't do it again :(
Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 16:29 - Oct 5 with 882 viewspete81

Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 15:21 - Oct 5 by SamWhiteUK

Yeah, view is great, I sit there with my dad when I go (he has a season ticket) but I just wish they sung more. Trouble is, you try and join in and no one else does, then you feel a numpty and don't do it again :(

I'm in block R with the family... atmosphere OK as looking down on North stand and a few joining in, clearly view not as great as middle areas of the stand but all in all a good compromise of family/atmosphere seating...
Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 16:42 - Oct 5 with 812 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 15:21 - Oct 5 by SamWhiteUK

Yeah that's how I felt last night as well. I assume it's better at the North end of the stand?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Login to get fewer ads

Sat in the West Stand upper last night on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 778 viewsjudespiveyg

I've always found that it's a struggle to see the near touchline from the Co-op upper. Best views in the ground are definitely from the Cobbold upper. Also has the same lack of atmosphere.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024