Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Point to go up 09:45 - Oct 2 with 668 viewsnodge_blue

Don't they say that 2 points a game is enough for automatic promotion?

In which case 5 out of the top 6 are meeting that criteria.

We are currently on track to get 100 points for the season.

Maybe when injuries and Winter kicks in there will be more of a levelling out in the division. But right now it seems more like a league within a league. This isn't looking g like a season where "anyone can beat anyone". It looks more like a season where the top 8 are stronger than the rest with some clear water.

In which case doing well in that mini league will be pivotal.

What will make top 2 this year - I think it might take 90 points.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Point to go up on 12:33 - Oct 2 with 532 viewsN2_Blue

yes 2 points a game is 92 points so like you say needs potentially needs 90+ points. but we are +2 on this so all good thus far.

I think some teams will drop off the pace its only 11 games so always have more teams bunched at the top...however as last season showed this division does currently have a big gap between the top 8 teams or so and the rest. The same could happen this season but i'm confident there aren't two better teams than us based on these first 11 games.

I actually think there is a lot more to come from us, we've played in patches and have already thrown a lot of points away. There aren't many games we haven't been ahead in....first game v Bolton only? I think we'll put a few runs of of 3 or 4 wins together which will keep us right up there and hopefully see us get a gap on some if and when they falter. Weds v Plymouth next so that helps if we can win Tuesday.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Point to go up on 12:43 - Oct 2 with 497 viewsMullet

Think that's been a pattern developing at this level and below for several years now as big clubs like us find themselves cash poor.

Parachute payments to tiny no mark clubs have essentially tipped the balance and created this unsustainable ecosystem throughout the pyramid.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Point to go up on 12:47 - Oct 2 with 476 viewsFrimleyBlue

it's just going to be another season like last isn't it?
Those at the top not slipping up to those outside the top 10 and another record breaking season points wise to finish top 6.

Anyon got the league table after 11 games last season to compare points at this stage?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Point to go up on 12:49 - Oct 2 with 473 viewsBent_double

I'm thinking 20 more wins and 6 draws, so 66 more points, taking us to 90.

Whether that will be enough, well, who knows, but at the moment there are probably 4 or 5 teams capable of getting to 90 points, hopefully 2 or 3 will hit a bad patch soon.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Point to go up on 12:56 - Oct 2 with 450 viewsGeoffSentence

Point to go up on 12:47 - Oct 2 by FrimleyBlue

it's just going to be another season like last isn't it?
Those at the top not slipping up to those outside the top 10 and another record breaking season points wise to finish top 6.

Anyon got the league table after 11 games last season to compare points at this stage?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/daterange/fromdate:2

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Point to go up on 12:58 - Oct 2 with 436 viewsFrimleyBlue

Point to go up on 12:56 - Oct 2 by GeoffSentence

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/daterange/fromdate:2

ooo ta

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024