Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? 11:40 - Sep 14 with 857 viewsBloots

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? on 11:45 - Sep 14 with 816 viewstextbackup

Bit of Twitter talk that GE and KMc have had a falling out.

Personally couldn't see KMc falling out with anyone, ever. But I’m normally wrong

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It does seems an odd.... on 11:49 - Sep 14 with 810 viewsBloots

Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? on 11:45 - Sep 14 by textbackup

Personally couldn't see KMc falling out with anyone, ever. But I’m normally wrong

...fall from grace.

He would have been the last CB I expected to drop out, but he didn't start the season particulalrly well and was obviously not fully fit.

I expect the sports science department have been involved and suggested he's not ready.....footballers hate being told they aren't fit to play.

Surprised there were no CBs on the bench last night.

Could have cost us, but didn't.

So ultimately I didn't care.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? on 11:49 - Sep 14 with 810 viewsLankHenners

Noticed in the Walton interview when he was asked about Burgess probably being out he said that we've got Keogh and Ball that can come in. Maybe nothing but potentially interesting that he didn't reference Edmundson.

As you say seems unlikely there's been a falling out as neither of them seem the type but not impossible there's a reason beyond injury for Fridge not being in the team recently.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

It does seems an odd.... on 11:52 - Sep 14 with 789 viewstextbackup

It does seems an odd.... on 11:49 - Sep 14 by Bloots

...fall from grace.

He would have been the last CB I expected to drop out, but he didn't start the season particulalrly well and was obviously not fully fit.

I expect the sports science department have been involved and suggested he's not ready.....footballers hate being told they aren't fit to play.

Surprised there were no CBs on the bench last night.

Could have cost us, but didn't.

So ultimately I didn't care.

I just assumed Ball would slip in at CB, as he did vs Accrington.

Yeah could be a slight niggle that GE believes he can play through etc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? on 12:11 - Sep 14 with 702 viewsSitfcB

Before the Accrington game I’d heard he had been late to training and that’s why he wasn’t on the squad, disciplinary issue, must’ve been hella late to be left out again!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? on 14:35 - Sep 14 with 526 viewsGuthrum

Burgess in a Phantom of the Opera-style mask.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? on 14:50 - Sep 14 with 491 viewsSheffordBlue

Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? on 11:49 - Sep 14 by LankHenners

Noticed in the Walton interview when he was asked about Burgess probably being out he said that we've got Keogh and Ball that can come in. Maybe nothing but potentially interesting that he didn't reference Edmundson.

As you say seems unlikely there's been a falling out as neither of them seem the type but not impossible there's a reason beyond injury for Fridge not being in the team recently.

In the McKenna post-match last night he specifically referenced Edmundson as training very well at the minute and in order of preference mentioned him before Keogh. Not too sure we can read too much into either interview.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Who replaces Burgess on Saturday.......? on 15:49 - Sep 14 with 406 viewsSawtrich

I just think the fact that we've got four players that can all play there that I'd be happy with says a lot about our squad strength. It must be an advantage as the season progresses and injuries and suspensions start to add up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024