Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad - Internationals 11:50 - Sep 14 with 591 viewstextbackup

Do we think Morsy gets a call up then?

And if he does, will we call off Plymouth, or utilise the large squad we have?

Personally I think Morsy is so key to how we play that calling it off is the right decision, however, if we are on a run still, would KMc want to have another break in fixtures?

Price you pay for having these quality players at the club I guess

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Squad - Internationals on 12:26 - Sep 14 with 531 viewsPablo_Counago

Didn't Morsy turn down the call up he received for AFCON? Possible he might do it again but who's to say what he'll do really. Probably more difficult to turn down a call up for the World Cup

With Morsy being captain I think it's more sensible to call off the Plymouth game. He's very important to our plan and without him we're certainly worse off
Squad - Internationals on 12:37 - Sep 14 with 487 viewsTractorCam

Squad - Internationals on 12:26 - Sep 14 by Pablo_Counago

Didn't Morsy turn down the call up he received for AFCON? Possible he might do it again but who's to say what he'll do really. Probably more difficult to turn down a call up for the World Cup

With Morsy being captain I think it's more sensible to call off the Plymouth game. He's very important to our plan and without him we're certainly worse off

Egypt didn't qualify for the World Cup, these games are just friendlies so i'd imagine he'd reject the invitation if it came.

We'd definitely call off the game if he went, we can probably just about manage without Burns but Morsy going too would be a huge blow.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Squad - Internationals on 15:30 - Sep 14 with 402 viewsSomethingBlue

Doubt Morsy will get any more call-ups — just turned 31, no AFCON for a year and a half, no World Cup for at least another four, hardly integral to them in recent years, Egypt can look to the future a little bit.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 15:31]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024