Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... 08:17 - Feb 22 with 810 viewsITFC_Forever

....if UEFA take it off St Petersburg.

CL Final is due to be 28th May... which could have a knock-on effect for the PO Finals, although L1 is 21st May, it would be interesting to see how they then fit in the L2 and Champ Finals, as Monday 30th is not a Bank Holiday this year.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 08:29 - Feb 22 with 748 viewsbluejacko

What’s the chances of that? China and Russia can do and threaten who they want and the Olympic committee,F1,FIFA and uefa don’t seem to give a stuff as long as they get paid!
Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 08:59 - Feb 22 with 684 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 08:29 - Feb 22 by bluejacko

What’s the chances of that? China and Russia can do and threaten who they want and the Olympic committee,F1,FIFA and uefa don’t seem to give a stuff as long as they get paid!

The crowd trouble at the WC final won't have helped Wembley's case either I'd have thought.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 09:02 - Feb 22 with 675 viewstextbackup

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 08:59 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

The crowd trouble at the WC final won't have helped Wembley's case either I'd have thought.

Had England not been in that final the trouble doesn’t happen.

So…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 09:19 - Feb 22 with 623 viewshoppy

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 08:59 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

*Euro final

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 09:28 - Feb 22 with 590 viewsWeWereZombies

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 09:19 - Feb 22 by hoppy

*Euro final

Factual has been very quiet lately so I assume Swanners is filling in for him, that last minute equaliser at the end of normal time was too much for an octogenarian and he lost it. Incredible that a member of the crowd getting onto the touchline, disabling a Russian lineman and then signalling that a ball had crossed the line for our third goal has only now been discovered.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 10:16 - Feb 22 with 525 viewsNthQldITFC

That seems silly, considering there is likely to be at least one English side in it. Fans would only have to travel a few hundred miles, perhaps on public transport, and carbon emissions would be worryingly low.

Surely UEFA could get more much-needed money by playing it in Mexico or somewhere, where they could have direct access to the cartels, and lots of private jets would be able to land on the hidden airstrips, which could all be developed especially for the occasion.

It would be nice and hot there, so outdoor air-conditioning could be installed, the contracts for which would surely be lucrative. You'd probably need to ship in water from the Amazon basin as well, and after all Bolsonaro has removed the trees that were wasting that water until recently.

I dunno, all seems a bit short-sighted to me to use an established infrastructure close to where the demand is.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Wembley could be awarded the 2022 Champions League Final.... on 09:55 - Feb 25 with 337 viewsSaleAway

Gone to paris - so the PO finals won't be affected.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024