Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! 17:45 - Feb 12 with 1965 viewsVic

If we don’t win at Wembley this season I’m getting increasingly confident that we’ll be very, very strong next season. For the first time in several years we’re properly holding our own and building momentum.

COYB

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 17:51 - Feb 12 with 1902 viewsSwansea_Blue

If we get to Wembley this season, I’d be very confident of winning. We’d be by far the form team at that point.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 17:53 - Feb 12 with 1897 viewsFightingEssex

We’ll finish mid table without radical change. We beat Doncaster and drew with MK Dons under Cook. In fact Portsmouth annihilated Doncaster today and we managed to win a 1-0 against them, same with Gillingham. We’re a mid table side and without proper investment and better recruitment we’ll remain that way. Support needs to get real with this mob. We were bang average today.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Colchester or Norwich? (n/t) on 17:56 - Feb 12 with 1859 viewsBlueBadger

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 17:53 - Feb 12 by FightingEssex

We’ll finish mid table without radical change. We beat Doncaster and drew with MK Dons under Cook. In fact Portsmouth annihilated Doncaster today and we managed to win a 1-0 against them, same with Gillingham. We’re a mid table side and without proper investment and better recruitment we’ll remain that way. Support needs to get real with this mob. We were bang average today.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Colchester or Norwich? (n/t) on 17:57 - Feb 12 with 1836 viewsbilllm

Colchester or Norwich? (n/t) on 17:56 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

He's an idiot
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 17:58 - Feb 12 with 1833 viewsSchmoke

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 17:53 - Feb 12 by FightingEssex

'without proper investment'

Giggle.
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 17:58 - Feb 12 with 1828 viewsDarkHorse

Colchester or Norwich? (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 12 with 1786 viewsStadiumofdark

Bell & End is my guess
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 18:03 - Feb 12 with 1762 viewsbilllm

Were becoming a good footballing side, just a bit toothless up front,money can sort that out,
Login to get fewer ads

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 18:03 - Feb 12 with 1755 viewsVic

Lol, you cheeky thing. You even got a few bites!

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 18:05 - Feb 12 with 1727 viewsSkip_Intro

why aren't you watching your team play Man City instead of posting drivel on here?
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 18:07 - Feb 12 with 1696 viewsChurchman

Zzzzz
Colchester or Norwich? (n/t) on 18:13 - Feb 12 with 1654 viewsbazza

Speaking of Norwich… I see they have rocked out Some flags for the city game.. copying their local Rivals !! 😉
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 18:13 - Feb 12 with 1648 viewsITFC_Esquire

Bored of watching your side get peppered by Man City?

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Colchester or Norwich? (n/t) on 18:13 - Feb 12 with 1638 viewsSkip_Intro

Colchester or Norwich? (n/t) on 18:13 - Feb 12 by bazza

Speaking of Norwich… I see they have rocked out Some flags for the city game.. copying their local Rivals !! 😉

bet they were selling half and half scarves...
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 18:21 - Feb 12 with 1590 viewswaveneyblue

Yawn.
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 18:35 - Feb 12 with 1520 viewsStewart27

This may be the worst post I’ve ever read.

And I looked on the Wrath of the Barclay once.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2022 18:36]
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 18:57 - Feb 12 with 1454 viewsSkip_Intro

I'm quite looking forward to the rest of this season to be honest!
After today and the results around us I think this season has a lot left in it (n/t) on 19:07 - Feb 12 with 1413 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 19:25 - Feb 12 with 1338 viewstheinbetweener

Oh seriously just go and do one. You’re boring.
I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 19:26 - Feb 12 with 1325 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm starting to think what striker is out there who has the fitness ability of Jackson but the finishing to go with it.....

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 19:59 - Feb 12 with 1227 viewsN2_Blue

What an absolute load of nonsense.
You may be a football fan but you know naff all about football if that’s what you think.
I

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 20:00 - Feb 12 with 1209 viewsArnieM

Op: quite agree, but for me the difference between us going up and missing out again will be the quality of our strike force. It currently just isn’t good enough.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 20:02 - Feb 12 with 1194 viewsArnieM

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 17:51 - Feb 12 by Swansea_Blue

If we get to Wembley this season, I’d be very confident of winning. We’d be by far the form team at that point.

I can see it now …. Town vs Bolton in play off final…. Not sure I could call it right now!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 20:28 - Feb 12 with 1136 viewsFixed_It

With respect...no sod it...what a tool!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 20:44 - Feb 12 with 1103 viewsVic

I’m beginning to really look forward to next season! on 20:00 - Feb 12 by ArnieM

Op: quite agree, but for me the difference between us going up and missing out again will be the quality of our strike force. It currently just isn’t good enough.

On current form I agree.

It was said when Bonne signed on loan that he is a streaky striker - now we know why! If he can start scoring again we’ll get into the play offs, but 17 games and no goals is a long time for you number one striker. Inth8nk there will be better options for next season. Finish this one strongly and we’ll be in a good position to get a decent loan, or even sign our own.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024