Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rising hooliganism 20:11 - Feb 10 with 1888 viewsblueasfook

Good little short film here on The Times website.

https://t.co/zrpas5Z75N

The state of the train!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Rising hooliganism on 20:20 - Feb 10 with 1833 viewsIllinoisblue

Interesting how they’re blaming disorder on coke heads. Judging by the state of that train and all the empties I’d bet there’s way more drinking than snorting going on.

Except for the complete absence of hooliganism that was a good video about hooliganism!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rising hooliganism on 20:22 - Feb 10 with 1823 viewsblueasfook

Rising hooliganism on 20:20 - Feb 10 by Illinoisblue

Interesting how they’re blaming disorder on coke heads. Judging by the state of that train and all the empties I’d bet there’s way more drinking than snorting going on.

Except for the complete absence of hooliganism that was a good video about hooliganism!

You didnt see all the discarded bags of coke then?

But Charlie has been rife for at least a decade now. Bring back Ecstacy. Proven to have decreased hooliganism in the late 80s/early 90s.

Rising hooliganism on 20:24 - Feb 10 with 1801 viewsPendejo

Grimsby remember those nasty barstewards very well from a channel crossing in April 82, if it weren't for a handful of Royal Marines on the ferry I swear they'd have thrown me overboard.

We and they were only school kids... they looked older than us.

Also remember the chaos in the streets outside their stadium when we played them in league late 80s

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Rising hooliganism on 20:25 - Feb 10 with 1788 viewsnoggin

Rising hooliganism on 20:20 - Feb 10 by Illinoisblue

Cocaine allows the user to drink more while staying alert so no surprise that drink also plays a large part.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Rising hooliganism on 20:26 - Feb 10 with 1761 viewsPendejo

Rising hooliganism on 20:22 - Feb 10 by blueasfook

You didnt see all the discarded bags of coke then?

But Charlie has been rife for at least a decade now. Bring back Ecstacy. Proven to have decreased hooliganism in the late 80s/early 90s.

As I wrote the other day. First time I saw use of coke by fans was August 2001 but had heard rumours before that.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Rising hooliganism on 20:28 - Feb 10 with 1725 viewsMullet

Going to see a rise in heavy handed plod aren’t we? Had the Tories not cut their numbers they’d be able to man the trains Saturday to Saturday would t they?

Coke is sh1t as it is, but a day at the football is perfect for boozing adding beak in just seems a bit low rent.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rising hooliganism on 20:30 - Feb 10 with 1719 viewsblueasfook

Rising hooliganism on 20:26 - Feb 10 by Pendejo

As I wrote the other day. First time I saw use of coke by fans was August 2001 but had heard rumours before that.

I think it really became prevalent after mid 2000s when it suddenly became cheap and therefore within reach of a lot more people. I saw use of it go up around then in pubs and stuff. Never really seen it football circles but then last 20 years I've been going with my son!

Rising hooliganism on 20:32 - Feb 10 with 1669 viewsMullet

Rising hooliganism on 20:26 - Feb 10 by Pendejo

Massively cheaper and readily available in that time frame too I guess. At uni it was still largely the posh kids choice but you can’t go out anywhere without seeing it.

Login to get fewer ads

Rising hooliganism on 20:37 - Feb 10 with 1624 viewsblueasfook

Rising hooliganism on 20:28 - Feb 10 by Mullet

Going to see a rise in heavy handed plod aren’t we? Had the Tories not cut their numbers they’d be able to man the trains Saturday to Saturday would t they?

Coke is sh1t as it is, but a day at the football is perfect for boozing adding beak in just seems a bit low rent.

Well if some of these little scrotes need to see a copper's boot, fine by me. Hooligans are a sh1t stain on the reputation of football

Rising hooliganism on 20:38 - Feb 10 with 1611 viewsLord_Lucan

Rising hooliganism on 20:24 - Feb 10 by Pendejo

Grimsby remember those nasty barstewards very well from a channel crossing in April 82, if it weren't for a handful of Royal Marines on the ferry I swear they'd have thrown me overboard.

We and they were only school kids... they looked older than us.

Also remember the chaos in the streets outside their stadium when we played them in league late 80s

They caused a bit of havoc down here around the same time when we played them in the cup. They tried to get in The Falcon. Big time mega fan Kempy got his nose broken and some sod pulled a stanley on me - and I hastily departed.

They all had umbrellas which they were using as weapons in quite an impressive fashion.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Rising hooliganism on 20:56 - Feb 10 with 1514 viewsRozz

Rising hooliganism on 20:32 - Feb 10 by Mullet

Massively cheaper and readily available in that time frame too I guess. At uni it was still largely the posh kids choice but you can’t go out anywhere without seeing it.

Rife here in the big smoke, but mostly used among my peers to sober up or stay awake to chat waffle in someone's kitchen until the wee hours. It's never turned anyone I know into a raving hoolie, but I guess it's the company we keep.

The problem is that if you're a complete d*ckhead, you're still a complete d*ckhead on the charlie.
Rising hooliganism on 21:00 - Feb 10 with 1491 viewsbluebudgie

Rising hooliganism on 20:38 - Feb 10 by Lord_Lucan

They caused a bit of havoc down here around the same time when we played them in the cup. They tried to get in The Falcon. Big time mega fan Kempy got his nose broken and some sod pulled a stanley on me - and I hastily departed.

They all had umbrellas which they were using as weapons in quite an impressive fashion.

Remember the day well they didn't manage to take the Falcon but they gave it a good try,,,and Kempey was in the thick of it with blood gushing from his nose, he told me it was a baseball bat that the Grimsby fan had. If I remember they were all big feckers!
Rising hooliganism on 21:05 - Feb 10 with 1459 viewsMullet

Rising hooliganism on 20:56 - Feb 10 by Rozz

Rife here in the big smoke, but mostly used among my peers to sober up or stay awake to chat waffle in someone's kitchen until the wee hours. It's never turned anyone I know into a raving hoolie, but I guess it's the company we keep.

The problem is that if you're a complete d*ckhead, you're still a complete d*ckhead on the charlie.

Same with booze innit I’m not suggesting the coke changes anyone tbh, just the tolerance at which they choose to behave that way I guess.

Behaviour in society has really deteriorated post lockdown. At work, public transport, road rage etc all seem to be far edgier of late. Add in the imminent cost of living crisis and we are in for a bumpy few years potentially

Rising hooliganism on 21:11 - Feb 10 with 1412 viewsSwansea_Blue

Most of these youngsters will have been going as kids with a knob of a father who behaves the same way. You see youngster kids all the time posturing next to their old man and friends, taunting opposition fans, calling the ref and players all the swear words under the sun. The rest in the crowd chuckle and egg the kids on. Shouldn’t be any surprise where we are. We’ve been training these feckwits in tribalism for years.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rising hooliganism on 21:23 - Feb 10 with 1365 viewsRozz

Rising hooliganism on 21:05 - Feb 10 by Mullet

Same with booze innit I’m not suggesting the coke changes anyone tbh, just the tolerance at which they choose to behave that way I guess.

Behaviour in society has really deteriorated post lockdown. At work, public transport, road rage etc all seem to be far edgier of late. Add in the imminent cost of living crisis and we are in for a bumpy few years potentially

Aye, was more a general comment than direct reply. Like you, I didn't see much of it at uni but I think that was mainly the price point.

Completely agree re your second point btw, and it's of no surprise at all that young men / boys are getting involved here. Areas of Grimsby have 47% child poverty rates ffs. We're allowing financial/political/medical crises walk us into a rather graver social one.
Rising hooliganism on 09:52 - Feb 11 with 957 viewsTresBonne

Football is a mirror representative of society. If society is bad, football is.

You can’t lock people in their homes for months on end, destroy their quality of life through regressive policies, paint a constant picture of doom for young people, and then act like there’s some big mystery when people misbehave and look for escapism.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024