Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) 18:51 - Nov 20 with 1476 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 18:51 - Nov 20 with 1470 viewsbluefunk

He had three good chances to score
Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 18:52 - Nov 20 with 1470 viewsclive_baker

Wouldn’t be an either / or for me. Celina on the left, Chaplin in the middle. Edwards off the bench against a tiring defence.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 18:53 - Nov 20 with 1456 viewspointofblue

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 18:52 - Nov 20 by clive_baker

Wouldn’t be an either / or for me. Celina on the left, Chaplin in the middle. Edwards off the bench against a tiring defence.

Just opened the thread to say the same thing. Possibly start with Aluko then sub for Burns against a tiring defence too, when Burns is fit.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 18:59 - Nov 20 with 1414 viewsGarv

He's at the heart of almost everything good we do, so I can't say I agree.

Needs to put one of those away though.

Get them both in the team.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 21:57 - Nov 20 with 1290 viewsArnieM

Celina was that bad today I had to check he was even in the pitch !
He and Edwards MUST be replaced on Tuesday by Chaplin ( how on earth is he not in the team every week??), and Fraser …. Hopefully Burns will because we sorely missed him today too! I would also be resting Bonne. He’s gone off the boil a bit now and in Pigott we have a 20+ goal scorer who just needs to get a run of games now .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 22:01 - Nov 20 with 1281 viewsOsborneOneNil

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 18:53 - Nov 20 by pointofblue

Just opened the thread to say the same thing. Possibly start with Aluko then sub for Burns against a tiring defence too, when Burns is fit.

Burns starts when fit, 100%.
Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 22:01 - Nov 20 with 1279 viewsOsborneOneNil

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 21:57 - Nov 20 by ArnieM

Celina was that bad today I had to check he was even in the pitch !
He and Edwards MUST be replaced on Tuesday by Chaplin ( how on earth is he not in the team every week??), and Fraser …. Hopefully Burns will because we sorely missed him today too! I would also be resting Bonne. He’s gone off the boil a bit now and in Pigott we have a 20+ goal scorer who just needs to get a run of games now .

Agree on that, Bonne needs a breather.
Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 22:05 - Nov 20 with 1266 viewsStokieBlue

So it's unacceptable to miss chances now?

Most strikers would be dropped every game if this was the case. I view it the other way, at least he was getting into position to have a shot, Chaplin didn't do that once.

Celina get's a really hard time on here, I find it bizarre, almost premeditated regardless of how he performs and very odd.

I think Chaplin is a good player, I just think there is a real double-standard in some of the analysis here.

SB
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 22:09]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Login to get fewer ads

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 22:12 - Nov 20 with 1219 viewsitfcsuth

Edwards, Bonne, Celina OUT

Chaplin, Fraser, Pigott IN
Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 22:14 - Nov 20 with 1214 viewsStokieBlue

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 22:12 - Nov 20 by itfcsuth

Edwards, Bonne, Celina OUT

Chaplin, Fraser, Pigott IN

Ridiculous.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 23:20 - Nov 20 with 1110 viewsitfcsuth

Time to replace Celina with Chaplin… one miss OK, two unacceptable (n/t) on 22:14 - Nov 20 by StokieBlue

Ridiculous.

SB

I’m not so sure.

Edwards has sparkle but unfortunately has zero end product. Fraser’s output is far greater. Celina falls in that category, shows flashes but far too inconsistent, Chaplin a little more reliable or me.

Bonne is a difficult one, he obviously started to season in incredible form. His form has fallen away a little, it’s just 1 goal in his last 6. His actual all round play isn’t great. Pigott deserves a chance now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024