Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delta variant 22:02 - Jul 10 with 1910 viewschrismakin

Prime example of its quick transmission.

Colleague at work got a ping by track and track to self isolate. She was fuming as was only with other person for 5 minutes....

Anyway. Shes now Ill and covid positive herself and 5 office staff have also been conformed positive in the last 2 days from potentially that 1 original transmission.

Thankfully I've been working from home during the induction stage so havent been in to the office yet
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 22:02]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Delta variant on 22:21 - Jul 10 with 1754 viewsYallop

Out of interest had they had the jabs?
Delta variant on 22:22 - Jul 10 with 1759 viewsJ2BLUE

My nan is 83 on Monday. Was going to Diss tomorrow with my mum and her partner for a family meal. Now has to isolate for 10 days as she was in a room with three friends for several hours and one of them has tested positive.

It's getting closer.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Delta variant on 22:24 - Jul 10 with 1750 viewschrismakin

Delta variant on 22:21 - Jul 10 by Yallop

Out of interest had they had the jabs?

I'm not sure on all of them
The first colleague who effectively became the office spreader she defo had only 1 of the oxford jabs and my manager had both of the Pfizer jabs.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Delta variant on 22:29 - Jul 10 with 1722 viewschrismakin

Delta variant on 22:22 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

My nan is 83 on Monday. Was going to Diss tomorrow with my mum and her partner for a family meal. Now has to isolate for 10 days as she was in a room with three friends for several hours and one of them has tested positive.

It's getting closer.

Hope shes ok mate and stays clear of it herself.

I must admit I'm getting quite worried about it all now

Delta variant on 00:30 - Jul 11 with 1499 viewsJ2BLUE

Delta variant on 22:29 - Jul 10 by chrismakin

Hope shes ok mate and stays clear of it herself.

I must admit I'm getting quite worried about it all now

Cheers. Double jabbed wiith AZ. Has taken a lateral flow which was negative so hopefully she hasn't got it. Ten days of isolating will still be awful though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Delta variant on 08:12 - Jul 11 with 1270 viewsmikeybloo88

Delta variant on 22:22 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

It's getting closer.

It is getting closer...on a positive note though, my neighbours have just finished an isolation period as their single jabbed 22year old daughter returned from Leeds to visit for a few days with a negative LFT but felt ill after a few days and tested positive. Her double jabbed AZ mum in her 50s then got it a few days later, but both mum and daughter are fine after feeling no more than a bit washed out and a headache for a few days. The dad, also double jabbed AZ, never got it at all. So reassuring that the vaccines do work...
Delta variant on 08:18 - Jul 11 with 1241 viewscatch74

Delta variant on 08:12 - Jul 11 by mikeybloo88

It is getting closer...on a positive note though, my neighbours have just finished an isolation period as their single jabbed 22year old daughter returned from Leeds to visit for a few days with a negative LFT but felt ill after a few days and tested positive. Her double jabbed AZ mum in her 50s then got it a few days later, but both mum and daughter are fine after feeling no more than a bit washed out and a headache for a few days. The dad, also double jabbed AZ, never got it at all. So reassuring that the vaccines do work...

My son has tested positive, just got the result. We’ll see how this goes, wife and myself both double jabbed - I’m az, wife Pfizer. Son really not great last night and he’s only 11, really bad stomach cramps,up to now he’s had hay fever symptoms for a couple of days. His teacher plus 5 or 6 others in his class positive and sounds like another 3 year groups have cases too.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Delta variant on 08:56 - Jul 11 with 1113 viewsMookamoo

Delta variant on 08:18 - Jul 11 by catch74

My son has tested positive, just got the result. We’ll see how this goes, wife and myself both double jabbed - I’m az, wife Pfizer. Son really not great last night and he’s only 11, really bad stomach cramps,up to now he’s had hay fever symptoms for a couple of days. His teacher plus 5 or 6 others in his class positive and sounds like another 3 year groups have cases too.

Out of interest, and with no judgement. Do you intend to isolate?
Login to get fewer ads

Delta variant on 08:57 - Jul 11 with 1110 viewscatch74

Delta variant on 08:56 - Jul 11 by Mookamoo

Out of interest, and with no judgement. Do you intend to isolate?

I have to, I own a pub and it would be irresponsible not to. We’re going to have to Dow reduced hours, reduced menu, lose sales but that’s how it is.

Delta variant on 09:09 - Jul 11 with 1046 viewsMookamoo

Delta variant on 08:57 - Jul 11 by catch74

I have to, I own a pub and it would be irresponsible not to. We’re going to have to Dow reduced hours, reduced menu, lose sales but that’s how it is.

Must be hugely difficult. Hope you all get through this.
Delta variant on 09:23 - Jul 11 with 994 viewscatch74

Delta variant on 09:09 - Jul 11 by Mookamoo

Must be hugely difficult. Hope you all get through this.

The whole freedom day thing will coincide with numerous school closures, hospitality closures etc etc. Not sure there is a simple solution now, it’s been so badly managed from the outset .

Delta variant on 09:41 - Jul 11 with 947 viewsJuggsy

13 yo Daughter got sent home from school Wednesday as a kid next to her had it, tested positive Thursday and been puking and feverish since Friday. Wife has 2 jabs, I got 1 and other daughter has 1 but only very recently. I've woke up with a really sore throat and mouth this morning, very worrying.
Delta variant on 09:53 - Jul 11 with 900 viewsNthQldITFC

Delta variant on 09:23 - Jul 11 by catch74

The whole freedom day thing will coincide with numerous school closures, hospitality closures etc etc. Not sure there is a simple solution now, it’s been so badly managed from the outset .

I think 'badly managed' is a very polite way of putting it.

I'm not really into retribution, but I do hope that at some point there is real retrospective accountability and punishment of a meaningful sort for those 'responsible'. Real accountability would set a precedent so that future leaders understand that they have to both be capable, and employ capable people around them, and act for the greater good not their close interests.

Without a change in the way we allow our leaders to go further down the line of brazen deceit, incompetence and self-interest, we are perpetuating a slide into what feels very much like a failing civilisation on top of environmental disaster.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Delta variant on 09:56 - Jul 11 with 886 viewscatch74

Delta variant on 09:53 - Jul 11 by NthQldITFC

I'm not really into retribution, but I do hope that at some point there is real retrospective accountability and punishment of a meaningful sort for those 'responsible'. Real accountability would set a precedent so that future leaders understand that they have to both be capable, and employ capable people around them, and act for the greater good not their close interests.

Without a change in the way we allow our leaders to go further down the line of brazen deceit, incompetence and self-interest, we are perpetuating a slide into what feels very much like a failing civilisation on top of environmental disaster.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Delta variant on 12:14 - Jul 11 with 735 viewsfactual_blue

Delta variant on 09:53 - Jul 11 by NthQldITFC

Private Eye reckons that hancock will take all the blame in return for being able to return to the cabinet in eighteen months or so.

Of course, this is a promise boris has made, and dope-cock is daft enough to believe it.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 12:14]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024