Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? 11:07 - Feb 18 with 10308 viewsKeno

obviously if you have but cant say anything we would understand

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:10 - Feb 18 with 5735 viewsPhilTWTD

I have heard a couple of whispers about interest over the last few months but from what I was told they didn't come to anything.
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:10 - Feb 18 with 5695 viewsOsborneOneNil

I am.....
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:11 - Feb 18 with 5675 viewsKeno

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:10 - Feb 18 by PhilTWTD

I have heard a couple of whispers about interest over the last few months but from what I was told they didn't come to anything.

I did wonder whether there was anything else going on the background

this just seems far to turgid to just be left in limbo

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:11 - Feb 18 with 5662 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:10 - Feb 18 by PhilTWTD

Damn it Phil. Would it kill you to give us an hour or two of hope?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:49 - Feb 18 with 5381 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Is he asking for too much?
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:52 - Feb 18 with 5322 viewsMrTown

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:49 - Feb 18 by abracaDOBRA_

I think so - he wants £4.20 but an independent valuation came back at just £1.10.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:52 - Feb 18 with 5336 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:11 - Feb 18 by Keno

I did wonder whether there was anything else going on the background

this just seems far to turgid to just be left in limbo

So far we have had break clauses they don't exist, we had 3 games to make it right that also wasn't the case and the rumours the Cowley's were set to take over. My money is on Evans having nothing ready.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:53 - Feb 18 with 5299 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:49 - Feb 18 by abracaDOBRA_

That was the gist.
Login to get fewer ads

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:00 - Feb 18 with 5168 viewsjeera

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:52 - Feb 18 by BlueWorldOrder

So far we have had break clauses they don't exist, we had 3 games to make it right that also wasn't the case and the rumours the Cowley's were set to take over. My money is on Evans having nothing ready.

It's probably fair to assume there would be clauses but clearly not what we would have hoped for so far!

You might even be forgiven for thinking that publicly slagging off your boss, no matter how subtly, might be bloody well one of them.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:02 - Feb 18 with 5148 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:48 - Feb 18 with 4962 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:53 - Feb 18 by PhilTWTD

That was the gist.

Of course, things could potentially have developed.
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:49 - Feb 18 with 4951 viewsportmanking

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:48 - Feb 18 by PhilTWTD

Oh, you absolute tease, you.
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:55 - Feb 18 with 4830 viewsPendejo

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:49 - Feb 18 by portmanking

Oh, you absolute tease, you.

If its Godolphin, then maybe PL can be a guest at that private Dubai Villa advertised on Panorama?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:59 - Feb 18 with 4760 viewsjeera

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 12:48 - Feb 18 by PhilTWTD

Good grief.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:01 - Feb 18 with 4724 viewscrossyitfc

Hello
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:03 - Feb 18 with 4692 viewsmonytowbray

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:11 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

Damn it Phil. Would it kill you to give us an hour or two of hope?

I am a firm believer in living in reality so you know what you are up against.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:14 - Feb 18 with 4608 viewsdirtyboy

I just can't see who's out there that can afford it.

Michael Spencer or the horsey people? Neither are actually football people.

Sheeran isn't rich enough (I doubt) to lose that kind of money regularly.

Then you end up with those outside area who we know even less about and what their motives are.

What a mess.
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:16 - Feb 18 with 4563 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:14 - Feb 18 by dirtyboy

Then you end up with those outside area who we know even less about and what their motives are.

What a mess.

I'm interested in this list you have detailing who can and cannot afford a football club.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:17 - Feb 18 with 4532 viewsBeckets

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 11:53 - Feb 18 by PhilTWTD

That was the gist.

The value of the Club must be dropping like a stone at the moment.
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:21 - Feb 18 with 4479 viewsGeorge25

Is Mike Ashley still interested Phil ? Didn’t he relocate this way in the summer.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 13:25]
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:22 - Feb 18 with 4458 viewsb1079blue

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:14 - Feb 18 by dirtyboy

What a mess.

I cant see why anyone would buy the club other than see future growth of the club. The council own Portman Road I doubt if the land at Playford Road is worth enough to cover the debt or asking price especially in these covid times.

The potential is there, just needs someone who understands people as much as spreadsheets.
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:24 - Feb 18 with 4439 viewsLeaky

What a mess.

Wasn't Michael Spencer a director during Sheepy's day 's in charge. Had friend who worked for him as a consultant, said he would be good guy to get in. However that was all pre Evans
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:24 - Feb 18 with 4439 viewsGeorge25

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:22 - Feb 18 by b1079blue

I cant see why anyone would buy the club other than see future growth of the club. The council own Portman Road I doubt if the land at Playford Road is worth enough to cover the debt or asking price especially in these covid times.

The potential is there, just needs someone who understands people as much as spreadsheets.

Although football ownership is seen as Profit inventive to some extent people buy lower league football clubs for a hobbie and enjoyment.
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:26 - Feb 18 with 4404 viewsBluedanW

Surely he must realise all the money he has invested and the debt mean nothing now to the value of the club. He is supposed to be a business man sometimes I find that hard to believe.

One analogy of Ipswich is comparing the club to a house. He bought the house when it was in a fair condition and needed a little work on it. He has since brought in cowboy builders on the cheap to try an maintain. But sadly the house has is now dilapidated. It isn't even still on the same street he bought it, it has now been moved to the wrong side of town ie a lower league.
How he can still expect an offer in the region of the what the debt owed to him is?

Hopefully he has come to the realisation that he hasn't got the knowhow to make his investment work anymore and all he is doing is losing 6 million pounds a year.
It's time to let someone else have a go.
Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:29 - Feb 18 with 4351 viewsNthQldITFC

Phil - just out of interest are you aware of any take over rumours? on 13:26 - Feb 18 by BluedanW

Surely he must realise all the money he has invested and the debt mean nothing now to the value of the club. He is supposed to be a business man sometimes I find that hard to believe.

One analogy of Ipswich is comparing the club to a house. He bought the house when it was in a fair condition and needed a little work on it. He has since brought in cowboy builders on the cheap to try an maintain. But sadly the house has is now dilapidated. It isn't even still on the same street he bought it, it has now been moved to the wrong side of town ie a lower league.
How he can still expect an offer in the region of the what the debt owed to him is?

Hopefully he has come to the realisation that he hasn't got the knowhow to make his investment work anymore and all he is doing is losing 6 million pounds a year.
It's time to let someone else have a go.

Herman Goerring?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024