Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? 14:53 - May 9 with 908 viewsgainsboroughblue

A. Season expunged
B. End as positions stand now
C. PPG
D. Weighted PPG (as proposed yesterday)
E. After played each team once
F. Whatever Darragh MacAnthony wants.

Edited. Forgot an option.
[Post edited 9 May 2020 14:58]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:12 - May 9 with 820 viewsfactual_blue

That one. *Points vaguely*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:15 - May 9 with 813 viewsKeno

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:12 - May 9 by factual_blue

That one. *Points vaguely*

if only there was a function on here that gave people the chance to vote and they displayed the result

anyway you are wrong, its the other

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:31 - May 9 with 794 viewsgainsboroughblue

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:15 - May 9 by Keno

if only there was a function on here that gave people the chance to vote and they displayed the result

I thought only Crazy was allowed to do polls?

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:32 - May 9 with 790 viewsKeno

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:31 - May 9 by gainsboroughblue

well to be fair I think he has a thing for all Eastern Europeans

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:39 - May 9 with 781 viewsJ2BLUE

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:31 - May 9 by gainsboroughblue

No only Poles are allowed to do Crazy

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:41 - May 9 with 777 viewsPinewoodblue

Forgot an option? More like forgot to make it a poll.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:45 - May 9 with 765 viewsgainsboroughblue

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:41 - May 9 by Pinewoodblue

Forgot an option? More like forgot to make it a poll.

Yep. Unforgivable. I will self-impose a ban.

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:54 - May 9 with 735 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is option E actually on the table?

It gives us something like 37 points from 22 matches doesn't it? I wonder how that would compare to others? Would it be enough for the play-offs? Would they still happen? It would have to be the way we would finish highest out of all options wouldn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 17:18 - May 9 with 703 viewsPendejo

F - he's bound to put in a good word for us considering his well known excellent relationship with town's twitterati.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 17:42 - May 9 with 661 viewsBlueBadger

G. Lambert cons Evans into giving him another season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 17:57 - May 9 with 640 viewsPecker

Ipswich promoted as Champions.
So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 18:31 - May 9 with 599 viewsfactual_blue

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 16:15 - May 9 by Keno

That's the one I'm pointing at!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 18:59 - May 9 with 577 viewsTrequartista

There are only 2 options for me.

1) Continue the seasons when possible.
2) Abandon them all, no promotion or relegation, give Liverpool the title.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 19:10 - May 9 with 559 viewsGarv

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 18:59 - May 9 by Trequartista

There are only 2 options for me.

1) Continue the seasons when possible.
2) Abandon them all, no promotion or relegation, give Liverpool the title.

You can't give Liverpool the title if the season isn't completed/decided some way, especially if no other placings mean anything.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 19:13 - May 9 with 558 viewsTrequartista

So which of the season ending votes do we think will win? on 19:10 - May 9 by Garv

You can't give Liverpool the title if the season isn't completed/decided some way, especially if no other placings mean anything.

The odds on anyone catching them were miniscule. In the situation we're in we really can't afford to quibble over mathematical possibilities.

In fact it's quite convenient that only in one division is anything near being decided.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024