Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. 15:18 - May 3 with 1130 viewsBlueBadger

..looking spammy Sky website that keeps asking you to fill in a survey for a chance to win an iphone?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 15:37 - May 3 with 1106 viewsDarth_Koont

If the url is anything like: eu.***************.xyz then it's the same re-direct a lot of us have been getting since yesterday.

Phil is on the case.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 15:51 - May 3 with 1082 viewsMercian

Always ignore these adds unless you can be sure they are authentic. You should also run a malware scanner as it's possible something malicious is re-directing you.
[Post edited 3 May 2020 15:52]
Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 15:56 - May 3 with 1066 viewsNBVJohn

I keep getting something similar for BT.
Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:01 - May 3 with 1059 viewsPJH

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 15:56 - May 3 by NBVJohn

I keep getting something similar for BT.

Me too and every time I open up TWTD my McAfee thingy pops up with a warning so it looks like there is something nasty lurking.
Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:06 - May 3 with 1046 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:01 - May 3 by PJH

Me too and every time I open up TWTD my McAfee thingy pops up with a warning so it looks like there is something nasty lurking.

I haven't had the BT one today, but my McAfee webadvisor is coming up with a different redirection site that it is blocking.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:08 - May 3 with 1042 viewsPJH

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:06 - May 3 by GeoffSentence

I haven't had the BT one today, but my McAfee webadvisor is coming up with a different redirection site that it is blocking.

Not sure what site my McAfee is talking about because once I have opened TWTD and then click on Forum it appears.

I have had the BT one pop up about half a dozen times today.
Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:18 - May 3 with 1021 viewsLibero

Yup.
Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:45 - May 3 with 1006 viewsPhilTWTD

As per earlier thread, it’s a rogue ad. Thought it had been sorted but proving to be harder to pinpoint where it’s coming from. Hopefully should be resolved soon. Apologies, realise it’s making the forum unusable.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 17:11 - May 3 with 961 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:45 - May 3 by PhilTWTD

As per earlier thread, it’s a rogue ad. Thought it had been sorted but proving to be harder to pinpoint where it’s coming from. Hopefully should be resolved soon. Apologies, realise it’s making the forum unusable.

I don't any problems Phil, so there's no need for further action.

Once again being part of the Iridium TWTD club proves its worth.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 17:39 - May 3 with 929 viewsstrikalite

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 15:37 - May 3 by Darth_Koont

If the url is anything like: eu.***************.xyz then it's the same re-direct a lot of us have been getting since yesterday.

Phil is on the case.

That's the one, my broadband is with Virgin so takes me to a page connected to this, having closed everything down and restarted I've had nothing since, that was midday ish...

Anyone still having problems?
Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 07:55 - May 4 with 833 viewsLibero

Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 16:45 - May 3 by PhilTWTD

...so when will you be sending me my iPhone?
Anyone else keep getting redirected to VERY dodgy.. on 09:20 - May 4 with 806 viewsMeadowlark

Happened again this morning, but I wasn't logged in at the time.
I have since logged in and lost the advertisements, and it hasn't occurred again (yet). Don't know if this helps?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024