Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred 18:35 - Apr 9 with 1826 viewsPinewoodblue

A friend has brought to my attention, seems Ipswich v Norwich only ranks 24th. Check out number 5.

This was published back in September so if it has already been discussed ignore it.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/top-10s-rivalries-the-30-biggest-rivalries-i

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 18:37 - Apr 9 with 1796 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Christ there’s some drivel in that article

Newcastle/Sunderland and Brum/Villa should both be top five for a start

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 18:44 - Apr 9 with 1773 viewsbrogansnose

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 18:37 - Apr 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Christ there’s some drivel in that article

Newcastle/Sunderland and Brum/Villa should both be top five for a start

Both of those should be higher plus the Sheffields. No West Ham Millwall either. Loads of wreckage after Leeds v one of the Sheffields.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 18:45]
Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 18:45 - Apr 9 with 1771 viewsmonty_radio

Some of those don't seem very longstanding e.g. Cheltenham v Forest Green or Accrington v Morecambe; and some. like Port Vale and Stoke are pretty dormant.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 18:57 - Apr 9 with 1735 viewsLord_Lucan

"A study has revealed"

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 19:26 - Apr 9 with 1682 viewsIllinoisblue

Some hardcore clickbait there. Utter fooking nonsense. I hate myself for clicking the link. On the plus side I’ll know to never ever click any sports bible crap again

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 21:56 - Apr 9 with 1522 viewsPJH

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 18:57 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

"A study has revealed"

Probably used the Paul Hurst/Paul Lambert method of names in a hat selection to come up with that order.
Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 14:57 - Apr 10 with 1237 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Our derby is pretty cr@p though

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 15:07 - Apr 10 with 1222 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 14:57 - Apr 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

Our derby is pretty cr@p though

Certainly isnt as good as it was when I started going.

Always been fairly well matched on the field. Even during the times we were dominant, they manage to snare a few results from us. These days, we look like a plucky non league side in a cup tie against them.

Off the field is now completely sterile given the limited tickets, midday sunday kick offs. Its like the energy has been drained away from it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 16:37 - Apr 10 with 1152 viewsLeaky

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 18:45 - Apr 9 by monty_radio

Some of those don't seem very longstanding e.g. Cheltenham v Forest Green or Accrington v Morecambe; and some. like Port Vale and Stoke are pretty dormant.

Believe me there can be some nasty ones in non-league no segregation plus the supporters change ends at half time as well
Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 16:49 - Apr 10 with 1134 viewsPecker

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 16:37 - Apr 10 by Leaky

Believe me there can be some nasty ones in non-league no segregation plus the supporters change ends at half time as well

Went to watch FGR at Wembley in the FA Vase final in the late 80s early 90s. Cheltenham fans went just to goad them and hope they lost, which they did. Dill beat them I think. Mass brawls outside after between Chelt/FGR fans.
Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 22:00 - Apr 10 with 1019 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 15:07 - Apr 10 by gainsboroughblue

Certainly isnt as good as it was when I started going.

Always been fairly well matched on the field. Even during the times we were dominant, they manage to snare a few results from us. These days, we look like a plucky non league side in a cup tie against them.

Off the field is now completely sterile given the limited tickets, midday sunday kick offs. Its like the energy has been drained away from it.

precisely. Used to be class, doesn't excite me like it used to now, so dead especially the away game.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 22:08 - Apr 10 with 1003 viewscressi

Sports bible local derbies rated by degree of hatred on 22:00 - Apr 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

precisely. Used to be class, doesn't excite me like it used to now, so dead especially the away game.

What rubbish millwall v west ham even Luton v Watford utter tripe even QPR v Chelsea or Fulham you cant make it up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024