Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I thought that was much much better today 21:16 - Mar 7 with 7740 viewsBrixtonBlue

The players actually had some fight in them. Couldn't fault the effort and there were some decent passages of play. Lambert also made the right subs IMO. Only thing he got wrong was the bizarre choice of Norris again.

In isolation that was a decent performance against the top team.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:17 - Mar 7 with 3935 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey, I thought all our 'improved performances' were last season...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:18 - Mar 7 with 3911 viewsSpruceMoose

You'll have Callis gunning for you with that kind of talk.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:23 - Mar 7 with 3882 viewsIllinoisblue

It was slightly better, yes, but still wholly ineffective. Coventry keeper didn’t need to wear gloves today.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:24 - Mar 7 with 3871 viewsSitfcB

Someone was on the beer pre match.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:27 - Mar 7 with 3853 viewsSpruceMoose

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:24 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

Post match is where the booze does the most good these days

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:28 - Mar 7 with 3844 viewsCoco

It was slightly up on the unfathomably low standard against FLEETWOOD TOWN FC during the week. We still never looked threatening at home against a bang average Coventry side Who happen to be top in a tight and dreadful league one.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:35 - Mar 7 with 3799 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Well fair enough I guess but I didn.t.

Too few times players in a blue shirt seemed to want to fight for the ball.

I have always hated my team losing but I have usually accepted that, when they have tried their best, that is the way sport goes; not today and it's not the first time.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:39 - Mar 7 with 3791 viewsSitfcB

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:27 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

Post match is where the booze does the most good these days

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:49 - Mar 7 with 3744 viewsGeoffSentence

There was ten minutes of fight just after half-time but otherwise sedentary and lethargic in my view.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:51 - Mar 7 with 3733 viewsSwailsey

Standing in cat sh*t is better than standing in elephant sh*t but it’s still sh*t.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:54 - Mar 7 with 3711 viewsSpruceMoose

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:51 - Mar 7 by Swailsey

Standing in cat sh*t is better than standing in elephant sh*t but it’s still sh*t.

Indeed. The performance today was very much glittering the turd.

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:37 - Mar 7 with 3627 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:18 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

I just say what I see.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:39 - Mar 7 with 3613 viewsSpruceMoose

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:37 - Mar 7 by BrixtonBlue

I just say what I see.

The Roy Walker approach to life is a good one.

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:40 - Mar 7 with 3609 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:23 - Mar 7 by Illinoisblue

It was slightly better, yes, but still wholly ineffective. Coventry keeper didn’t need to wear gloves today.

Wouldn't disagree with that and don't think it's really at odds with what I've said. We did have our first choice strikers out today, and I agree that we have no cutting edge.

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:41 - Mar 7 with 3605 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:24 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

Were you?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:42 - Mar 7 with 3594 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:39 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

Living the dream.

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:43 - Mar 7 with 3582 viewsEireannach_gorm

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:51 - Mar 7 by Swailsey

Cat sh!t is worse than Elephant sh!t..
Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:55 - Mar 7 with 3542 viewsjasondozzell

Agree. It wasn't a bad game and we played some decent stuff but our achilles heel is the same it's been all season - we don't create enough clear cut chances/shots on goal. Always going to be tough today with three strikers out.

Coventry were well organised but thought we were the better team for long spells.
Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:00 - Mar 7 with 3517 viewsLankHenners

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:40 - Mar 7 by BrixtonBlue

Wouldn't disagree with that and don't think it's really at odds with what I've said. We did have our first choice strikers out today, and I agree that we have no cutting edge.

We’ve had our first choice strikers available the rest of the time through the dreadful 4 in 25 run. Can’t be using lack of strikers as an excuse.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:02 - Mar 7 with 3500 viewsmonytowbray

Well I thought that was much much better today on 21:18 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

Nah, he’s not wrong. It still wasn’t good enough though.

You however didn’t go so your opinion on what happened at the game in relation to fans has about as much point as a concrete airbag.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:06 - Mar 7 with 3488 viewsSpruceMoose

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:02 - Mar 7 by monytowbray

Nah, he’s not wrong. It still wasn’t good enough though.

You however didn’t go so your opinion on what happened at the game in relation to fans has about as much point as a concrete airbag.

Callis gonna Callis.

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:20 - Mar 7 with 3424 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:00 - Mar 7 by LankHenners

We’ve had our first choice strikers available the rest of the time through the dreadful 4 in 25 run. Can’t be using lack of strikers as an excuse.

What part of "in isolation" are you struggling with?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:23 - Mar 7 with 3410 viewsmonytowbray

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:06 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

Callis gonna Callis.

Says the guy who name dropped me. Your act is worn out. Get a new one.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:23 - Mar 7 with 3410 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well I thought that was much much better today on 22:55 - Mar 7 by jasondozzell

Agree. It wasn't a bad game and we played some decent stuff but our achilles heel is the same it's been all season - we don't create enough clear cut chances/shots on goal. Always going to be tough today with three strikers out.

Coventry were well organised but thought we were the better team for long spells.

Thanks for a sensible reply.

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:24 - Mar 7 with 2882 viewsSpruceMoose

Well I thought that was much much better today on 23:20 - Mar 7 by BrixtonBlue

What part of "in isolation" are you struggling with?

I agree with you Dollers. I don't think a lack of effort has been the issue this year in the slightest. The chopping and changing, the ever changing formations, line ups and tactics... That's the issue.

We might not have the best players, but I'm pretty sure they aren't enjoying this season anymore than we are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024