Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting about Gwion Edwards..... 07:45 - Feb 13 with 938 viewsChrisd

how he now seems a better player, since he's been out the side due to suspension. He might not be the best, but he's been doing a decent job for us on that right side.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Interesting about Gwion Edwards..... on 08:01 - Feb 13 with 870 viewsbadadski

It’s because the alternative is Donacien who we are comparing him too. When past the half way line anything looks good if not Donacien. I hate slagging off our own players but do wonder how some professionals have such a career based on what I see when watching them.

Can’t control, can’t use two feet, can’t pass, can’t defend, can’t attack, can’t shoot etc - you get my drift - some players you look at and think how in hell did you get to be a pro footballer?
Interesting about Gwion Edwards..... on 08:02 - Feb 13 with 855 viewsDubtractor

Interesting about Gwion Edwards..... on 08:01 - Feb 13 by badadski

It’s because the alternative is Donacien who we are comparing him too. When past the half way line anything looks good if not Donacien. I hate slagging off our own players but do wonder how some professionals have such a career based on what I see when watching them.

Can’t control, can’t use two feet, can’t pass, can’t defend, can’t attack, can’t shoot etc - you get my drift - some players you look at and think how in hell did you get to be a pro footballer?

And we paid actual money for him.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Interesting about Gwion Edwards..... on 08:09 - Feb 13 with 829 viewsGuthrum

Interesting about Gwion Edwards..... on 08:01 - Feb 13 by badadski

In some cases - such as Donacien - they're being used in roles to which they aren't totally suited. Is Janoi really a wing-back? From footage of his time at Tranmere, Norwood is, if fed right, good at getting into favourable shooting positions. He is not a supreme marksman under pressure.

Some of this is down to necessity. Ipswich Town seem unable to acquire decent wingers capable of staying fit, for example.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024