Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Georgiou 17:16 - Jan 31 with 1100 viewsTractorCam

Joins Bolton on loan. I hope he absolutely smashes it there.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Georgiou on 17:31 - Jan 31 with 1067 viewsRadlett_blue

Will be interesting to see how he does as I thought he had considerable talent. We seem to have struggled with wingers for years, with only loanee Tom Lawrence really making his mark int eh last 10 years or more.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Georgiou on 17:35 - Jan 31 with 1044 viewsblueoxford

Georgiou on 17:31 - Jan 31 by Radlett_blue

Will be interesting to see how he does as I thought he had considerable talent. We seem to have struggled with wingers for years, with only loanee Tom Lawrence really making his mark int eh last 10 years or more.

Fraser?!
Georgiou on 17:56 - Jan 31 with 984 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Why? Like i dont mind if he does well there. But are you hoping it makes some sort of point or suggesting Lambert has done something wrong here? Why do you care how someone does at Bolton?

I hope Drinnan smashes it. I hope Folami smashes it. I hope El Mizouni smashes it. Really not fussed how Georgiou does but good luck to him.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Georgiou on 17:59 - Jan 31 with 971 viewsRadlett_blue

Georgiou on 17:56 - Jan 31 by Terry_Nutkins

Why? Like i dont mind if he does well there. But are you hoping it makes some sort of point or suggesting Lambert has done something wrong here? Why do you care how someone does at Bolton?

I hope Drinnan smashes it. I hope Folami smashes it. I hope El Mizouni smashes it. Really not fussed how Georgiou does but good luck to him.

Georgiou was best buddies at school with the son of friends of mine, so I hope he does well too.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Georgiou on 18:39 - Jan 31 with 897 viewsGuthrum

Georgiou on 17:35 - Jan 31 by blueoxford

Fraser?!

His impact was drastically reduced by injury while at Town.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Georgiou on 19:34 - Jan 31 with 810 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Georgiou on 17:59 - Jan 31 by Radlett_blue

Georgiou was best buddies at school with the son of friends of mine, so I hope he does well too.

That makes 100% sense.

Georgiou on 20:15 - Jan 31 with 771 viewsTractorCam

Georgiou on 17:56 - Jan 31 by Terry_Nutkins

Because I liked him and thought he wasn't given a fair crack, so would like to see him do well in his next loan. Is that ok with you?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Georgiou on 20:50 - Jan 31 with 720 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Georgiou on 20:15 - Jan 31 by TractorCam

Because I liked him and thought he wasn't given a fair crack, so would like to see him do well in his next loan. Is that ok with you?

Wishing him wells absolutely fine. Not sure how he wasnt given a fair crack of the whip though. Had plenty of chance and didnt take it. Cracking debut cameo aside he didn't do enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024