Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) 18:56 - Sep 28 with 1192 viewsBentleyitfc

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 18:57 - Sep 28 with 1179 viewsCoco

Possibly Celina?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 18:57 - Sep 28 with 1177 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Im thinking

Lawrence scored one that went under the wall.

Didzy scored one vs blackburn in 14/15

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 19:24 - Sep 28 with 1103 viewsBlueNomad

Jimmy Juan
Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 19:45 - Sep 28 with 1057 viewsitfcjoe

Best I can remember for a fairly long time

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 19:52 - Sep 28 with 1033 viewshomer_123

Neil Thompson.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 20:46 - Sep 28 with 966 viewsMVBlue

Venus

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 20:53 - Sep 28 with 939 viewswkj

Reuser would have been proud of Garbutt today.

I know a lot was said about OXford not liking Garbutt at LB, but I think he's a quality player. Maybe he has a better knack at wing back, or he's realising he needs to start buckling down. I am a little concerned that he might do TOO well here and end up being pinched from us at the end of the season, assuming we try to sign him WHICH WE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD. (Caps are fun innit)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 08:03 - Sep 29 with 777 viewsbefxblue

Waghorn scored a similar one against Preston (I think), keeper was way out of position when the whistle was blown, and Garbutts yesterday reminded me of that for the same reason.
Login to get fewer ads

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 08:06 - Sep 29 with 767 viewsHerbivore

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 20:53 - Sep 28 by wkj

Reuser would have been proud of Garbutt today.

I know a lot was said about OXford not liking Garbutt at LB, but I think he's a quality player. Maybe he has a better knack at wing back, or he's realising he needs to start buckling down. I am a little concerned that he might do TOO well here and end up being pinched from us at the end of the season, assuming we try to sign him WHICH WE ABSOLUTELY SHOULD. (Caps are fun innit)

If we go up we will surely be able to keep him. He'd have to do ridiculously well here for one of the big boys in the Championship to take a punt on him and we ought to be able to compete with the kind of Champ clubs that would be interested if he has a good season here. He said when he signed that he wants to settle somewhere and if he enjoys it here that will really count in our favour too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 08:26 - Sep 29 with 723 viewsSuperfrans

The one I most remember was Jimmy Bullard at the north stand end. But Celina away at Burton was another.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 08:29 - Sep 29 with 717 viewsBluebell

Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 08:26 - Sep 29 by Superfrans

The one I most remember was Jimmy Bullard at the north stand end. But Celina away at Burton was another.

The Celina one at Burton is the one that stands out for me especially as the crowd had been shouting at Mick to bring him on since half time.

As for Garbutt.....wow! What a player. His corners were amazing too. What a shame he's not ours.
Whens the last time we scored a free kick like that (n/t) on 08:32 - Sep 29 with 710 viewsOhFreddieFreddie

Waghorn against Sheffield Wed also
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024