Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today 19:07 - Sep 23 with 1431 viewswkj

Was at the GPs and a fellow town fan was sat there, so naturally we got in to a debate and for the most part seemed a fairly broad minded chap. Then he posed me the question, would you accept the town colours as red if a rich (Like Tan) but competent (Unlike Tan) owner came in with deep pockets ready to kick start a rise to the top came in.

After some thinking on it, I have to say I probably prefer that not be the case, is blue 'just a colour' or would you be willing to trade it for another (obv not yellow and green) if it meant a resurgence to the top?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:08 - Sep 23 with 1407 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd rather be in league one playing in blue than in the Prem playing in red.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:08 - Sep 23 with 1402 viewsSpruceMoose

More to the point would you rather have sperm that could talk or poo that could swim?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:09 - Sep 23 with 1395 viewswkj

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:08 - Sep 23 by SpruceMoose

More to the point would you rather have sperm that could talk or poo that could swim?

I have both, your point?

Crybaby

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:11 - Sep 23 with 1380 viewsSpruceMoose

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:09 - Sep 23 by wkj

I have both, your point?

I thought there was a voice coming from your curtains when I was hoovering your room the other day...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:14 - Sep 23 with 1363 viewswkj

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:11 - Sep 23 by SpruceMoose

I thought there was a voice coming from your curtains when I was hoovering your room the other day...

Oh I see, you come at me with the bants whilst taking the mick out of people with curtains. You really are a nasty man. Same old Spruce

Crybaby

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:15 - Sep 23 with 1360 viewsFtnfwest

Would be blue all the way. How dare an individual force their own personal preference on thousands of other people by changing something they will always consider the norm, eh Mr Smith?
Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:15 - Sep 23 with 1350 viewsSpruceMoose

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:14 - Sep 23 by wkj

Oh I see, you come at me with the bants whilst taking the mick out of people with curtains. You really are a nasty man. Same old Spruce

Just wait until I rip up your carpets.

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:17 - Sep 23 with 1338 viewswkj

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:15 - Sep 23 by SpruceMoose

Just wait until I rip up your carpets.

You'll have to act quick as laminate flooring is going in when the decorators finally show up, still waiting for them since Saturday.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:17 - Sep 23 with 1323 viewsBlue_Order

Absolutely not.
Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:17 - Sep 23 with 1322 viewsfooters

Given that yellow was one of our secondary colours for many a moon I'd have no problem with that again, but obviously not pure yellow shirt, just flashes as it goes well with blue.

That said, Towen are blue. Let's keep it that way.

Oh, and also show love for the orange away kits- bit of homage to our Dutch connection.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:18 - Sep 23 with 1314 viewsSpruceMoose

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:17 - Sep 23 by wkj

You'll have to act quick as laminate flooring is going in when the decorators finally show up, still waiting for them since Saturday.

I appreciate it when a tenant does carries out a large renovation of my properties just before I kick them out.

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:21 - Sep 23 with 1300 viewsMattinLondon

Can we spilt the difference and say purple? If an ambitious yet sane individual took control and changed the colours to purple then that will be fine by me.

Also.

Dark green will be acceptable to me as would orange. Pink will be fine. In fact any colours which few or any clubs wear will be fine but Yellow would be unacceptable. Claret is borderline.
Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:22 - Sep 23 with 1292 viewswkj

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:17 - Sep 23 by footers

Given that yellow was one of our secondary colours for many a moon I'd have no problem with that again, but obviously not pure yellow shirt, just flashes as it goes well with blue.

That said, Towen are blue. Let's keep it that way.

Oh, and also show love for the orange away kits- bit of homage to our Dutch connection.

I do too, I wish we had a static away strip colour such as orange. Then white as a third kit.

Crybaby

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:27 - Sep 23 with 1258 viewsfooters

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:22 - Sep 23 by wkj

I do too, I wish we had a static away strip colour such as orange. Then white as a third kit.

The fact that we currently ape Barca is a fckng sick joke. They should be mimicking our away kit.

The old white/blue shorts one is a contentious lil' pickle. I prefer white shorts, blue shirts meself.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:27 - Sep 23 with 1256 viewsericclacton

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:29 - Sep 23 with 1250 viewsGuthrum

Of course, even Vincent Tan realised that was a mistake and changed back after a couple of seasons.

If an owner is prepared to ditch long-standing colours, what others of the club's traditions is he going to rip up?

Not necessarily a deal-breaker, but would certainly make me very wary.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:39 - Sep 23 with 1205 viewsBlue_Order

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:21 - Sep 23 by MattinLondon

Can we spilt the difference and say purple? If an ambitious yet sane individual took control and changed the colours to purple then that will be fine by me.

Also.

Dark green will be acceptable to me as would orange. Pink will be fine. In fact any colours which few or any clubs wear will be fine but Yellow would be unacceptable. Claret is borderline.

Harchester United Loyal.
Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:43 - Sep 23 with 1187 viewswkj

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:39 - Sep 23 by Blue_Order

Harchester United Loyal.

Ronaldo Lite and Messi aint got a shilling on that Luis Amour Rodriguez chap, hell of a talent that bloke

Crybaby

Got into the on 20:00 - Sep 23 with 1158 viewsBlue_Order

Got into the "Would you rather" time wasting chat today on 19:43 - Sep 23 by wkj

Ronaldo Lite and Messi aint got a shilling on that Luis Amour Rodriguez chap, hell of a talent that bloke

Scored 2 goals and managed to dodge a snipers bullet in the cup final. What a man.

I’ve still got a Harchester shirt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024