Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good 20:52 - Aug 31 with 1615 viewswkj

Amazing how well both Lincoln and Luton have done over the last few seasons, as of right now they are my most anticipated game of the season, a lot of hurt still lingers around our cup defeat at the hands of Lincoln, this is my 'Norwich' game of the season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 21:13 - Aug 31 with 1548 viewsIllinoisblue

Momentum can take you a long way in football

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 21:15 - Aug 31 with 1535 viewswkj

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 21:13 - Aug 31 by Illinoisblue

If you didn't have "in football" on the end I would have suspected you are Zed Rodgers.

Crybaby

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 00:21 - Sep 1 with 1402 viewsZedRodgers

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 21:15 - Aug 31 by wkj

If you didn't have "in football" on the end I would have suspected you are Zed Rodgers.

My Zeddy senses are tingling

No, not at the moment

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 02:25 - Sep 1 with 1364 viewswkj

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 00:21 - Sep 1 by ZedRodgers

My Zeddy senses are tingling

Don't ever leave us again, we may have killed Pickles in your absence, (well, phil banned him) but glassers still needs to learn refined art of debate from your good self, dolly just doesn't stimulate him enough any more.

Crybaby

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 08:24 - Sep 1 with 1193 viewsTractorWood

Agree it looks a big game. However, if you got your feathers rustled every time Ipswich lost a cup game, the last decade should have been one long tantrum.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 08:37 - Sep 1 with 1158 viewsMullet

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 21:13 - Aug 31 by Illinoisblue

They remind me of Brentford when they came up (not just a kit thing) in that they are fairly limited but have the pattern of play and identity of a side with an upward trajectory. It's a good counterpoint to us, even if it's depressing they are in the same league as us.

The question will really be how it goes and how it lasts. Being a top half League 1 team for a few years would be a massive upswing for a club like them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 08:24 - Oct 16 with 746 viewsZedRodgers

Just watched the highlights, Lincoln look very good on 02:25 - Sep 1 by wkj

Don't ever leave us again, we may have killed Pickles in your absence, (well, phil banned him) but glassers still needs to learn refined art of debate from your good self, dolly just doesn't stimulate him enough any more.

Sorry for letting you down, wkj.

It won't happen again.

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024