Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight 22:39 - Aug 20 with 2212 viewsCaptMickMills

More like his form of last season. Linked well with AG who had power and pace. Donacien was awful going forward. Need KVY asap.
Woolfenden impressed again. Downes finished game strongly.
Stick to 442.
Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:41 - Aug 20 with 2183 viewsWestcountryblue

Kenlock did a good job driving into the space that Georgiou was creating. His second half display was the best I’ve seen him in a while.
Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:42 - Aug 20 with 2164 viewslowhouseblue

skuse, downes and kenlock were the top three tonight.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:42 - Aug 20 with 2165 viewsHerbivore

Really? I thought he was poor. Georgiou created him a lot of space and he did precisely nothing with it. And first half he was abject.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:44 - Aug 20 with 2131 viewstextbackup

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:42 - Aug 20 by lowhouseblue

kenlock was miles better than he was Saturday. but not top 3 from tonight. he looked better when spurs was ahead of him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:46 - Aug 20 with 2115 viewsJDB23

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:42 - Aug 20 by Herbivore

Really? I thought he was poor. Georgiou created him a lot of space and he did precisely nothing with it. And first half he was abject.

Thought he was poor first half but definitely improved with Georgiou in front of him. Seemed to have a bit more confidence coming forward and had a few nice moves cutting in although still lacked a real end product.
Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:48 - Aug 20 with 2088 viewsHerbivore

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:46 - Aug 20 by JDB23

Thought he was poor first half but definitely improved with Georgiou in front of him. Seemed to have a bit more confidence coming forward and had a few nice moves cutting in although still lacked a real end product.

His end product was woeful.

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:51 - Aug 20 with 2041 viewsLankHenners

Kenlock was utter toilet - passing all over the place and never looked assured defensively. Picked up slightly when the crowd really got going in the last ten minutes but barely better than Donacien who’s getting a (not undeserved) roasting.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:52 - Aug 20 with 2033 viewsStokieBlue

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:42 - Aug 20 by lowhouseblue

Guess it's all opinions but I and a few others thought he was extremely poor in the first half, he slowed everything down and didn't seem to know what to do with the ball.

Better in the second half but that was because Georgiou had terrorised the left side and he was getting more space.

Overall he wouldn't be near my top 3 tonight.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:52 - Aug 20 with 2032 viewsHerbivore

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:51 - Aug 20 by LankHenners

Kenlock was utter toilet - passing all over the place and never looked assured defensively. Picked up slightly when the crowd really got going in the last ten minutes but barely better than Donacien who’s getting a (not undeserved) roasting.

Thank Christ someone was watching the same game as me.

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:54 - Aug 20 with 2016 viewsCaptMickMills

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:51 - Aug 20 by LankHenners

Totally unfair on Kenlock tonight to say he was as poor as Donacien. Let's support our own young players when they play ok.
Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:55 - Aug 20 with 1998 viewslmfcblue

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:41 - Aug 20 by Westcountryblue

Kenlock did a good job driving into the space that Georgiou was creating. His second half display was the best I’ve seen him in a while.

Kenlock and Donacian were the outlets tonight and were both shocking
Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:55 - Aug 20 with 1995 viewsLankHenners

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:54 - Aug 20 by CaptMickMills

Totally unfair on Kenlock tonight to say he was as poor as Donacien. Let's support our own young players when they play ok.

Sure, when he plays ok I’ll say so.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:57 - Aug 20 with 1982 viewsHerbivore

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:54 - Aug 20 by CaptMickMills

They were both comfortably our worst players tonight. He's played a lot of games, he doesn't need or deserve praise when he's had a shocker.

Nah on 23:00 - Aug 20 with 1961 viewsDyland

He wasn't good at all. He's gone backwards, which is a shame.

Get Garbutt and Georgeinio on the left, and work Judge back into the starting eleven, and we're almost there.

And sorry to say, Janoi shouldn't be anywhere near a starting full back spot again. He can fill in if needed for ten minutes, and covers a centre half back up as well, but even Chambers is a better bet at RB.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 23:04 - Aug 20 with 1923 viewsjaykay

both our backs cant tackle and the the first thing you need. first half aimless punts down field from both of them. downes was the best player for me.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 23:07 - Aug 20 with 1913 viewspointofblue

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:57 - Aug 20 by Herbivore

They were both comfortably our worst players tonight. He's played a lot of games, he doesn't need or deserve praise when he's had a shocker.

Kenlock had a shocker in the first half but was much better going forward in the second - most of it happened in front of where I sat. Georgiou did well bringing him into the game. I am concerned about him defensively but Garbutt hardly got rave reviews as a left back at Oxford either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 23:16 - Aug 20 with 1871 viewsjudespiveyg

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:57 - Aug 20 by Herbivore

Nah Kenlock definitely had a decent game, or second half at least. The difference was that El Mizouni isn't a winger and wasn't getting wide enough to give him an option, similarly to when Judge plays on the left. When the really left-footed guy whose name spelling I forget it gave Kenlock an option for a pass or space to run into. After all, Kenlock's greatest strength as a full back is his ability to run with the ball.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 23:18]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 23:42 - Aug 20 with 1817 viewsDubtractor

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 22:52 - Aug 20 by StokieBlue

Guess it's all opinions but I and a few others thought he was extremely poor in the first half, he slowed everything down and didn't seem to know what to do with the ball.

Better in the second half but that was because Georgiou had terrorised the left side and he was getting more space.

Overall he wouldn't be near my top 3 tonight.

SB

He'd definitely be in my top 10 out of the starting line up.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thought Kenlock was a lot better tonight on 23:59 - Aug 20 with 1778 viewsMrTown

He had a much much better second half, what we know he can do.

First half showed shades of his terrible display at Peterborough.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024