Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? 07:58 - Aug 5 with 1336 viewsGeoffSentence

I reckon one of Watson or Ham.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-v-burton-albion-sunday-snap-1-6197880

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 08:02 - Aug 5 with 1294 viewswkj

Probably one of the injury rehabilitation staff

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 08:12 - Aug 5 with 1248 viewsfooters

As it happened twice, I'm going for both. Phil couldn't see as he'd left his booster seat at home.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 08:19 - Aug 5 with 1189 viewsDanTheMan

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 08:02 - Aug 5 by wkj

Probably one of the injury rehabilitation staff

If we didn't want have any injured players, they wouldn't have a job.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 08:21 - Aug 5 with 1170 viewsMullet

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 08:12 - Aug 5 by footers

As it happened twice, I'm going for both. Phil couldn't see as he'd left his booster seat at home.

I @'ed twtd and the silence spoke volumes. Not much field of vision in those old volvos. Plus they're built like panzer tanks.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 09:50 - Aug 5 with 950 viewsPhilTWTD

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 08:12 - Aug 5 by footers

I was one, I was reversing out after the presser on Friday and just caught a glimpse of EH, who had been in the dome, in my mirror as I did so and joked with him about how popular I'd have been had I hit him. Then almost immediately someone else did much the same.
Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 09:57 - Aug 5 with 905 viewsGeoffSentence

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 09:50 - Aug 5 by PhilTWTD

I was one, I was reversing out after the presser on Friday and just caught a glimpse of EH, who had been in the dome, in my mirror as I did so and joked with him about how popular I'd have been had I hit him. Then almost immediately someone else did much the same.

Sounds like Emyr needs to take a bit more care in car parks. It's no wonder he's always crocked.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 828 viewsPhilTWTD

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 09:57 - Aug 5 by GeoffSentence

Sounds like Emyr needs to take a bit more care in car parks. It's no wonder he's always crocked.

It did make me wonder how many of his injuries had been down to similar incidents and if there hadn't been a bit of a cover-up.
Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 10:13 - Aug 5 with 804 viewsfooters

Any guesses at who nearly ran Emyr Huws over? on 10:10 - Aug 5 by PhilTWTD

It did make me wonder how many of his injuries had been down to similar incidents and if there hadn't been a bit of a cover-up.

It all stems from that day Mr Huws walked under a ladder, past a black cat, broke his mirror and left a brolly up indoors all day. Serves him right really.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024