Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100k fine for letting out his council flat 13:04 - Jul 29 with 1161 viewsStokieBlue

This statement from the council is absolutely right:

"Social housing is there to provide much-needed homes for our residents, not to generate illicit profits for dishonest tenants,"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-49149983

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

100k fine for letting out his council flat on 13:29 - Jul 29 with 1045 viewsCoastalblue

Good, I'm sure the 90 day rule gets ignored and broken all the time in London too.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

100k fine for letting out his council flat on 13:41 - Jul 29 with 999 viewsSE1blue

I'm surprised he didn't get jail time too, because of the efforts he went to in order to set this up. Was clearly a criminal act.

Westminster investigating 1500 other properties...I used to work as a housing officer in Lambeth on the delightful Bolney Meadow Estate near the Oval cricket ground. Dog fights on the basketball courts were a regular thing.

Very rarely did the tenants face match the photo I had on file for the property in question. Chasing rent payments was fun too - you'd never see people for months until we did some maintenance and then they'd all be in the office complaining they could no longer get Sky due to the scaffolding.

TWTD. <insert rolling of eyes>

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

100k fine for letting out his council flat on 18:19 - Jul 30 with 772 viewstown8710

100k fine for letting out his council flat on 13:41 - Jul 29 by SE1blue

I'm surprised he didn't get jail time too, because of the efforts he went to in order to set this up. Was clearly a criminal act.

Westminster investigating 1500 other properties...I used to work as a housing officer in Lambeth on the delightful Bolney Meadow Estate near the Oval cricket ground. Dog fights on the basketball courts were a regular thing.

Very rarely did the tenants face match the photo I had on file for the property in question. Chasing rent payments was fun too - you'd never see people for months until we did some maintenance and then they'd all be in the office complaining they could no longer get Sky due to the scaffolding.

TWTD. <insert rolling of eyes>

Used to work with a bloke and found out years latter he is a millionare living in a council house not right in my eyes
100k fine for letting out his council flat on 18:26 - Jul 30 with 752 viewswkj

100k fine for letting out his council flat on 18:19 - Jul 30 by town8710

Used to work with a bloke and found out years latter he is a millionare living in a council house not right in my eyes

Please don't out me on this forum

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

100k fine for letting out his council flat on 18:30 - Jul 30 with 741 viewsSpruceMoose

100k fine for letting out his council flat on 18:19 - Jul 30 by town8710

How many times a year was he getting his carpets replaced though??

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024