Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry is spot on here. 17:39 - Jul 30 with 703 viewsSpruceMoose

He must have been reading my comments on this forum.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/30/prince-harry-unconscious-bias-af

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:00 - Jul 30 with 661 viewsActionMan

Or just don't go out dressed like a Nazi like he did. If that was a working class bloke he'd have lost his job over it.

It's time we booted the Monarchy into touch along with the hangers on and the Lords - that will go a way into creating a fair society in this country for a start and no, Tourism doesn't matter more than that.
Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:02 - Jul 30 with 647 viewsGrandadDel

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:00 - Jul 30 by ActionMan

Or just don't go out dressed like a Nazi like he did. If that was a working class bloke he'd have lost his job over it.

It's time we booted the Monarchy into touch along with the hangers on and the Lords - that will go a way into creating a fair society in this country for a start and no, Tourism doesn't matter more than that.

He was only a kid and people did stuff like that all the time back then in the 90's . Poor bloke is never aloud to forget it it was a joke ( not that any loony lefties do humour . )
Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:08 - Jul 30 with 626 viewsActionMan

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:02 - Jul 30 by GrandadDel

He was only a kid and people did stuff like that all the time back then in the 90's . Poor bloke is never aloud to forget it it was a joke ( not that any loony lefties do humour . )

Oh poor Harry, dressed up as a Nazi and got called a prat for it. I am sure he's crying into his millions over it. I don't see how it's funny myself, just classic double standards. His grandfather is also a bigoted old throwback. Sod Brexit, let's get rid of this lot first and then we can talk about a fairer society.
Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:12 - Jul 30 with 609 viewsJ2BLUE

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:08 - Jul 30 by ActionMan

Oh poor Harry, dressed up as a Nazi and got called a prat for it. I am sure he's crying into his millions over it. I don't see how it's funny myself, just classic double standards. His grandfather is also a bigoted old throwback. Sod Brexit, let's get rid of this lot first and then we can talk about a fairer society.

I'm not sure they are the most pressing concern at this time. Especially as the next king is very big on climate change and will hopefully press parliament to act on climate change (as much as he is allowed to).

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:15 - Jul 30 with 604 viewsfooters

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:12 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

I'm not sure they are the most pressing concern at this time. Especially as the next king is very big on climate change and will hopefully press parliament to act on climate change (as much as he is allowed to).

He isn't. Which is why he was in trouble for sending those naughty letters he did.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:16 - Jul 30 with 596 viewsfooters

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:08 - Jul 30 by ActionMan

I must say, Action Man, you are an odd fellow but you steam a good ham.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 18:16]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:17 - Jul 30 with 592 viewsJ2BLUE

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:15 - Jul 30 by footers

He isn't. Which is why he was in trouble for sending those naughty letters he did.

I know they aren't officially supposed to get involved. Unofficially hopefully he could have some sort of positive impact.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Prince Harry is spot on here. on 18:21 - Jul 30 with 583 viewsOldsmoker

I was brought up to hate those yellow and green furriners from across the border.
I guess I'm a racist then.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024