Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! 14:29 - Jul 25 with 520 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Barbican is nice but not many seats/tables - same with the British Library. Working from home today but it's just so warm. Any suggestions of where to go (and actually get a seat/table - so perhaps a lesser known spot)?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:31 - Jul 25 with 511 viewsSpruceMoose

Scrap work, go spend the day in the cinema. Over here it's the done thing, especially in chains like Alamo or Nitehawk where you can order beer from your seat.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:32 - Jul 25 with 498 viewsfooters

Just buy a bloody fan, you fanny.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:33 - Jul 25 with 490 viewsGeoffSentence

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:32 - Jul 25 by footers

He's not a fanny, if he were he'd have a fan.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:40 - Jul 25 with 471 viewsBrixtonBlue

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:32 - Jul 25 by footers

I have a fan and have it on me right now. It's better than nothing but is basically blowing warm air at me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:41 - Jul 25 with 464 viewschicoazul

Is there a Starbucks in London? or a Costa?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:41 - Jul 25 with 461 viewsfooters

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:41 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

Is there a Starbucks in London? or a Costa?

Sadly, yes.

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:41 - Jul 25 with 460 viewsJakeITFC

Know anyone in a we work? Book a meeting and just sit in the kitchen and have a beer.
Air con shmair con on 14:42 - Jul 25 with 459 viewsDyland

Just go and jump in a pond somewhere and have a pint or do some trips or something.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:45 - Jul 25 with 445 viewsSpruceMoose

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:41 - Jul 25 by footers

Sadly, yes.

Does a local Wetherspoons have AC? Go take up table space in there, disrupt the weekly gammon meet up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:48 - Jul 25 with 439 viewsfooters

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:45 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Does a local Wetherspoons have AC? Go take up table space in there, disrupt the weekly gammon meet up.

You absolute arse. There is nothing worse than people 'working' in pubs. Buy one coffee and hog a table for three hours while real drinkers need the space.

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:49 - Jul 25 with 438 viewsRyorry

Better than aircon inside -

https://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/place/593004-thames-rockets

Failing that, aren't art galleries usually air con to keep the fabric of the paintings stable?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:51 - Jul 25 with 425 viewsSpruceMoose

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:48 - Jul 25 by footers

You absolute arse. There is nothing worse than people 'working' in pubs. Buy one coffee and hog a table for three hours while real drinkers need the space.

Whetherspoons isn't a real pub though. It's more like a sty for retired gammons to hang around in day drinking while cracking racist and sexist jokes.

Edit - sounds alright really, doesn't it? Like a 1970s time machine.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 14:51]

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:52 - Jul 25 with 416 viewsfooters

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:51 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Whetherspoons isn't a real pub though. It's more like a sty for retired gammons to hang around in day drinking while cracking racist and sexist jokes.

Edit - sounds alright really, doesn't it? Like a 1970s time machine.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 14:51]

What's your point? I love Spoons (seriously).

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:57 - Jul 25 with 397 viewsSpruceMoose

Suggestions for places to sit and work in London... with air con! on 14:52 - Jul 25 by footers

What's your point? I love Spoons (seriously).

That Dolly could go and enjoy some cheap nears its sell by date beer, free AC and a 'steak' cooked in a microwave while overhearing dated and bawdy jokes!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024