Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? 08:28 - Jul 20 with 1734 viewsGerkensBeard

I could seriously see Downes and Dozzell working with Skuse at CB linking with them bringing the ball out. Downes the energy and Dozzell the passer could be a good partnership for years to come.
So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 08:42 - Jul 20 with 1688 viewschristiand

I do like the idea of Skuse at CB especially with how PL wants us to play out from the back. If anything, dropping Skuse further back would strengthen that style of play and his experience invaluable. Downes and Dozzell would have a natural understanding after all their years playing together. Where do we fit Huws in? If he’s fit he’s got to play, his quality is too good to be left on the bench. When you think of all our injuries currently, there’s still a very decent squad for PL to select from. A lot to be optimistic about heading into the new season, even with the injuries we have. If we start well, I bet those injuries soon start to clear up pretty quickly, they’ll all want to be involved.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 11:04]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 09:10 - Jul 20 with 1612 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Dozzell seems to be working his way down the pecking order if anything.

Every game he plays he seems to manage to be outshone by everyone around him that plays in a similar position unfortunately.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 10:08 - Jul 20 with 1489 viewstitanicclown

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 09:10 - Jul 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Dozzell seems to be working his way down the pecking order if anything.

Every game he plays he seems to manage to be outshone by everyone around him that plays in a similar position unfortunately.

Agreed. Dozzell needs to up his game and work rate. Huws did more running and had more impact in 30 mins than Dozzell did in his 60 mins.

Skuse and Huws in CM with Judge at 10 will be our best option and should be very good in league 1. Add a front line of Edwards, Norwood and Sears and things could get interesting!
Im not so condident about the defence.
So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 10:10 - Jul 20 with 1474 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 10:08 - Jul 20 by titanicclown

Agreed. Dozzell needs to up his game and work rate. Huws did more running and had more impact in 30 mins than Dozzell did in his 60 mins.

Skuse and Huws in CM with Judge at 10 will be our best option and should be very good in league 1. Add a front line of Edwards, Norwood and Sears and things could get interesting!
Im not so condident about the defence.

Great position to be in.

I think Downes has to be chosen ahead of Skuse.

Huws will be great IF fit.

Nolan will have a big role to play.

Could see Downes and Nolan playing well.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 10:23 - Jul 20 with 1439 viewsTractorCam

Huws would have to be the first name.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 11:58 - Jul 20 with 1334 viewstitanicclown

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 10:10 - Jul 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Great position to be in.

I think Downes has to be chosen ahead of Skuse.

Huws will be great IF fit.

Nolan will have a big role to play.

Could see Downes and Nolan playing well.

Certainly think Downes will run Skuse hard this season.
Depends which Skuse turns up. If its the PL version that wants the ball off the back 4 then he probably still gets the nod.
Downes will get plenty of games regardless though.
So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 12:00 - Jul 20 with 1327 viewsJ2BLUE

Huws and Skuse. Donacien at CB with Woolf. Emmanuel RB.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 12:16 - Jul 20 with 1292 viewsLB27

I think Lambert will go with Skuse and Downes in the midfield if we get another centre back signed. If not then I can see him putting Skuse in at centre back which could mean a Downes and Dozzell midfield but like others are saying I’m not overly impressed with Dozzel at the moment, he’s obviously a talent but I’ve been much more impressed by the likes of Downes and Nydam recently. Surely Hews comes in if fit but that’s down to whether Lamberts seems him fit enough or not.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 12:19]
Login to get fewer ads

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 12:27 - Jul 20 with 1267 viewsTractorCam

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 12:16 - Jul 20 by LB27

I think Lambert will go with Skuse and Downes in the midfield if we get another centre back signed. If not then I can see him putting Skuse in at centre back which could mean a Downes and Dozzell midfield but like others are saying I’m not overly impressed with Dozzel at the moment, he’s obviously a talent but I’ve been much more impressed by the likes of Downes and Nydam recently. Surely Hews comes in if fit but that’s down to whether Lamberts seems him fit enough or not.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 12:19]

He's played every pre season game, he's fit.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 12:34 - Jul 20 with 1245 viewsLB27

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 12:27 - Jul 20 by TractorCam

Do you think he’ll start against Burton?
So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 13:12 - Jul 20 with 1176 viewsGerkensBeard

So if we go 4-4-2 at Burton. Who starts CM? on 12:27 - Jul 20 by TractorCam

I can’t ever see him being fit enough to play in a 2 man midfield
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024