Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. 07:42 - Jun 4 with 1020 viewsunstableblue

... in the last quarter, and wasn’t a million miles off BMW.

Remarkable.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 07:53 - Jun 4 with 995 viewsBloomBlue

It's a lot easier to develop and build an electric car then it is a petrol/diesel car which is why companies like Dyson are looking at building cars. This is one of the reasons traditional car manufacturers are adjusting how and where they build cars and one of the main reason some are moving country and reducing the number of factories.
Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 08:16 - Jun 4 with 956 viewsBluefish

I am a big fan of Tesla but it won't last. The big names are catching up with the design and battery tech and their cars will be so much better built overall. The model 3 should outsell everything in the market today by miles

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 08:25 - Jun 4 with 948 viewswkj

Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 08:16 - Jun 4 by Bluefish

I am a big fan of Tesla but it won't last. The big names are catching up with the design and battery tech and their cars will be so much better built overall. The model 3 should outsell everything in the market today by miles

I'm not so convinced. Tesla is like an apple product on wheels. While they might fall behind others in terms of sales numbers, their fan boys and girl will be faithful and continually gouged by exorbitant prices.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 08:32 - Jun 4 with 936 viewsBluefish

Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 08:25 - Jun 4 by wkj

I'm not so convinced. Tesla is like an apple product on wheels. While they might fall behind others in terms of sales numbers, their fan boys and girl will be faithful and continually gouged by exorbitant prices.

But the model 3 is the cheapest in its range. If you compare to the closest competitors the S and the X are also cheaper albeit both expensive. Like Apple Tesla are putting themselves in the luxury bracket and doing some parts on the cheap though which is why the big players will eventually leave them behind

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 10:10 - Jun 4 with 827 viewsNo9

Telsa outsold several marques in America
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2018/10/27/tesla-just-outsold-mercedes

How much of that is down to local laws prohibiting IC engines?
Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 11:40 - Jun 4 with 772 viewsClapham_Junction

Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 08:16 - Jun 4 by Bluefish

China has a huge electric car market, but almost all are domestic brands that don't seem to be sold overseas (perhaps they don't meet European safety criteria). Last time I was there almost every taxi we took was electric (mostly Geelys) and they seemed to be decent cars with good ranges.
Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 14:58 - Jun 4 with 698 viewsNo9

Did you see Tesla outsold Mercedes Benz I’m the US.. on 11:40 - Jun 4 by Clapham_Junction

China has a huge electric car market, but almost all are domestic brands that don't seem to be sold overseas (perhaps they don't meet European safety criteria). Last time I was there almost every taxi we took was electric (mostly Geelys) and they seemed to be decent cars with good ranges.

I believe Geely now own Lotus?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024