Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut 10:00 - Mar 10 with 2525 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35638/mccarthy-has-sympathy-with-town-pl

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:03 - Mar 10 with 2503 viewsBluefish

The competition to get this wrong and get the most flouncey over it is going to be intense

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:12 - Mar 10 with 2450 viewsartsbossbeard

Oh, this should be good.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:16 - Mar 10 with 2436 viewsDanTheMan

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:12 - Mar 10 by artsbossbeard

Oh, this should be good.

Going to be some extra buttery popcorn needed for this.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:19 - Mar 10 with 2410 viewsTrequartista

He just cares about his old player's wages? Well that says it all about him. Nothing needed to add.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:32 - Mar 10 with 2334 viewsHerbivore

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:19 - Mar 10 by Trequartista

He just cares about his old player's wages? Well that says it all about him. Nothing needed to add.

Mediocre early effort. Think this will easily be trumped.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:37 - Mar 10 with 2306 viewsLord_Lucan

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:12 - Mar 10 by artsbossbeard

Oh, this should be good.

Morning ABB

Interesting that he text Garner to say ‘Well done, bet that pleased you today’ - rather than "Chambo" to see how he is.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:39 - Mar 10 with 2296 viewsLankHenners

Oh, this should be good.

Crafty old Mick, he’s seen that thread by a budgie troll getting a lot of people in a stew so is showing him how the pros of winding people up do it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:00 - Mar 10 with 2216 viewsbluejacko

Oh my! Do I care?
Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:09 - Mar 10 with 2161 viewsSuperblue95

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:00 - Mar 10 by bluejacko

Oh my! Do I care?

You cared enough to post

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:14 - Mar 10 with 2139 viewsDarth_Koont

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:37 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

Morning ABB

Interesting that he text Garner to say ‘Well done, bet that pleased you today’ - rather than "Chambo" to see how he is.

Because Garner scored a goal.

Whereas for Chambers it was just another disappointing result among 30.

Pronouns: He/Him

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:23 - Mar 10 with 2087 viewsLord_Lucan

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:14 - Mar 10 by Darth_Koont

Because Garner scored a goal.

Whereas for Chambers it was just another disappointing result among 30.

................................and as if by magic.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:24 - Mar 10 with 2081 viewsDarth_Koont

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:23 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

................................and as if by magic.

Eh?

Pronouns: He/Him

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:31 - Mar 10 with 2021 viewsMullysplace1

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 10:19 - Mar 10 by Trequartista

McCarthy knows the numbskulls fcuked up the club, but they still cant see it.
McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:47 - Mar 10 with 1954 viewsJ2BLUE

Really good that Evans has inserted these clauses IMO. These days in football no one seems to plan for things like this and huge contracts are handed out. Evans isn't perfect by a long way but he has got this one right. I guess we can expect to see lots of players' agents agitating for moves though.

It seems out of character for Chambers to mention salaries. I wonder if they were two separate points from Garner which he rolled into one (with no ill intentions).

I spoke to Chambo - at the game
They all have pay cuts - known from his time at the club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:47 - Mar 10 with 1954 viewsMeadowlark

Despite the fact that he shouldn't really be saying these things, why should he have any sympathy for players that have clearly demonstrated that they are not worth what they are being paid and fully deserve any pay cuts coming their way?
In the case of a few they could count themselves lucky to still be collecting any wages at all.
McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:53 - Mar 10 with 1923 viewstpsontour

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut on 11:31 - Mar 10 by Mullysplace1

McCarthy knows the numbskulls fcuked up the club, but they still cant see it.

3 wins from 38 matches, two immediate Cup exits to lower league opposition and a 0-3 derby defeat. What a terrifically entertaining season this has been without boring old Mick.

West Brom took drawing at home to us so well they sacked Darren Moore at the final whistle.

Some of our football in midfield Sat was enjoyably easy on the eye but this is results-driven professional football, not ice skating. No points for pretty patterns if sub-standard in both boxes.

Finally, some heartening signs that Lambert might be capable of the major rebuild required when we lose half the current squad that cannot win a football match. But anyone who thinks it'll be a breeze relying on a few old stagers like Chambo and Skuse, our under-23s and Hurst's signings in League One needs their head examining.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024