Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” 17:05 - Jan 24 with 4902 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/azealia-banks-brands-irish-peo

she doesn't stop there either.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:09 - Jan 24 with 4506 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bet that’s gone down well.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:11 - Jan 24 with 4501 viewsChampionship

Why is this news? Gobshte talks rubbish shocker.
Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:14 - Jan 24 with 4490 viewsgiant_stow

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:09 - Jan 24 by Swansea_Blue

Bet that’s gone down well.

shes a real charmer innit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:15 - Jan 24 with 4485 viewsgiant_stow

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:11 - Jan 24 by Championship

Why is this news? Gobshte talks rubbish shocker.

I wouldn't really call it news - more silly tittletattle.

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:28 - Jan 24 with 4446 viewsLord_Lucan

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:14 - Jan 24 by giant_stow

shes a real charmer innit.

To be fair I think a lot of Irish are quite tight knit.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:28 - Jan 24 with 4442 viewsSpruceMoose

Doesn't seem like the first time she's caused a scene then tried to claim to be a victim. If everywhere you go you smell dogsh!t, it might be time to check your own shoes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:29 - Jan 24 with 4433 viewsGlasgowBlue

She previously cancelled a tour here after launching a homophobic and racist rant at Zayn from One Direction.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:46 - Jan 24 with 4408 viewsEireannach_gorm

I'm astonished that she knew about the famine.

She only knew that Ireland was an island because she had to get the ferry there.
https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/azealia-banks-calls-irish-oompa-loompas

Very classy girl.
Login to get fewer ads

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:06 - Jan 24 with 4366 viewschicoazul

“I’m happiest knowing the Irish are all quarantined on an isle so they can continue to inbreed and keep their defective genes away from the rest of humanity”

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:09 - Jan 24 with 4362 viewschicoazul

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:46 - Jan 24 by Eireannach_gorm

I'm astonished that she knew about the famine.

She only knew that Ireland was an island because she had to get the ferry there.
https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/azealia-banks-calls-irish-oompa-loompas

Very classy girl.

“I had enough of y’all oompa-loompa looking, spray-tanned, crazy-looking b****es tonight. The girls have scurvy, they’re vitamin deficient, need some calcium tablets..."

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:14 - Jan 24 with 4354 viewsfactual_blue

They aren't leprechauns.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:25 - Jan 24 with 4331 viewsSuperblue95

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:28 - Jan 24 by Lord_Lucan

With regards rural Ireland she’s not that far off. In some of the villages round the town I live about 70% of the people look, act and sound the same

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:30 - Jan 24 with 4315 viewsjaykay

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:25 - Jan 24 by Superblue95

With regards rural Ireland she’s not that far off. In some of the villages round the town I live about 70% of the people look, act and sound the same

i didnt know norwich was in ireland

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:34 - Jan 24 with 4307 viewsFtnfwest

This has the added misfortune of bringing to my attention someone I didn’t know existed
Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:34 - Jan 24 with 4309 viewsEireannach_gorm

The Queen of Ireland.

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:34 - Jan 24 with 4306 viewsSuperblue95

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:30 - Jan 24 by jaykay

i didnt know norwich was in ireland

I wouldn’t go that far. More cousins with cousins than siblings with siblings.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:45 - Jan 24 with 4262 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:34 - Jan 24 by Ftnfwest

This has the added misfortune of bringing to my attention someone I didn’t know existed

Best known for rapping about the joys of Cunnilingus

Iron Lion Zion

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:48 - Jan 24 with 4254 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Never heard of her or her music. I bet it's rubbish.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:51 - Jan 24 with 4243 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:09 - Jan 24 by chicoazul

“I had enough of y’all oompa-loompa looking, spray-tanned, crazy-looking b****es tonight. The girls have scurvy, they’re vitamin deficient, need some calcium tablets..."

This will give you a chuckle. Rapper Cardi B on Trump and the government shutdown.

"Yeah Bitch! For Healthcare. So your grandma could check her blood pressure and you bitches could go check your pussy at the gynecologist with no mutha fcukin' problem""

Iron Lion Zion

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 23:10 - Jan 24 with 4093 viewsFelstow1978

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 18:45 - Jan 24 by GlasgowBlue

Best known for rapping about the joys of Cunnilingus

is Cunnilingus the budget version of Air Lingus?

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 23:28 - Jan 24 with 4065 viewswellhungphil

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 17:28 - Jan 24 by Lord_Lucan

Are you saying we're too fat for our geansaís?! My black blood is frothing in rage. I'll need 119 seconds to settle!

The main thing to take away from all of this is that calling passengers "guests" is just silly. When I'm a guest somewhere I don't pay €45.99 for a seat squeezed in between two strangers and then have to pay another fiver for a ham and cheese panino plus two more euro for a tiny bottle of water to rinse the crumbs out from between my crooked, inbred teeth.
Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 01:10 - Jan 25 with 3967 viewsEireannach_gorm

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 23:28 - Jan 24 by wellhungphil

Are you saying we're too fat for our geansaís?! My black blood is frothing in rage. I'll need 119 seconds to settle!

The main thing to take away from all of this is that calling passengers "guests" is just silly. When I'm a guest somewhere I don't pay €45.99 for a seat squeezed in between two strangers and then have to pay another fiver for a ham and cheese panino plus two more euro for a tiny bottle of water to rinse the crumbs out from between my crooked, inbred teeth.

Not your geansaí, your leprechaun outfit ( its all those spuds ).
Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 05:41 - Jan 25 with 3887 viewswkj

Stupid racist

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 06:27 - Jan 25 with 3861 viewshoppy

Knew we could rely on you for any ‘inbred’ news...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 11:08 - Jan 25 with 3742 viewsClareBlue

Rapper Azealia Banks has branded Irish people “inbred leprechauns” on 05:41 - Jan 25 by wkj

Stupid racist

If someone had stereotyped black people with this offensive language they would be banned from playing the concert and probably prosecuted for hate crimes. To give context, she can not sell out Brixton Academy at 1500 tickets or Manchester minor venue at 2200 tickets and played 1500 in Dublin. By all accounts she was pretty good and dedicated a song to all the Beautiful Irish Women out there. Desperately seeking publicity comes to mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024