Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well 16:07 - Jan 7 with 1077 viewsSteve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/07/forest-green-rovers-bolton-chri

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:10 - Jan 7 with 1052 viewsElderGrizzly

Couldn't happen to a nicer club. They've been circling the drain for a few years now
This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:13 - Jan 7 with 1028 viewsBlueBadger

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:10 - Jan 7 by ElderGrizzly

Couldn't happen to a nicer club. They've been circling the drain for a few years now

At this point, I don't think we're in a any position to judge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:17 - Jan 7 with 1015 viewsElderGrizzly

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:13 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

At this point, I don't think we're in a any position to judge.

We are a very different proposition to Bolton off the pitch. Even for Evans, that's unfair

It's not pretty, but it's a managed not pretty. We are like a pretty girl on Halloween, made up to look horrendous. Bolton is like that all year round, without the make-up
This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:40 - Jan 7 with 962 viewsdavblue

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:17 - Jan 7 by ElderGrizzly

We are a very different proposition to Bolton off the pitch. Even for Evans, that's unfair

It's not pretty, but it's a managed not pretty. We are like a pretty girl on Halloween, made up to look horrendous. Bolton is like that all year round, without the make-up

No, we are the girl that used to be pretty at school, who you haven’t seen for years and she’s now a mongrel.
This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 18:01 - Jan 7 with 892 viewshoppy

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:40 - Jan 7 by davblue

No, we are the girl that used to be pretty at school, who you haven’t seen for years and she’s now a mongrel.

Where, after years of all eyes being on her up top, she’s now just looking as though the only flicker of interest to anyone is the likelihood of her going down and needing a lot of money spent on her?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 18:03 - Jan 7 with 882 viewswkj

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 18:01 - Jan 7 by hoppy

Where, after years of all eyes being on her up top, she’s now just looking as though the only flicker of interest to anyone is the likelihood of her going down and needing a lot of money spent on her?

The girl who daddy has loaned money from his current account, but only repayments to be paid into his business account in some kind of family ponzi scheme.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 18:30]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 18:30 - Jan 7 with 844 viewsPinewoodblue

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:10 - Jan 7 by ElderGrizzly

Surely FGR are a secured football creditor and have to be paid first. Seems to me the Bolton chairman doesn't have a clue and you have to wonder about the EFL's due diligence checks.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 19:19 - Jan 7 with 780 viewsDubtractor

This is probably Barry Knights' fault as well on 16:17 - Jan 7 by ElderGrizzly

And yet we are still 7 points behind them.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024