Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A shout out for Skuse yesterday. 08:33 - Nov 4 with 992 viewshomer_123

Pennington grabbed the tackling highlight but Skuse put in at least two top class tackles when Preston were in very good positions.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 09:03 - Nov 4 with 933 viewsRegencyBlue

Yeah but according to some of the ‘experts’ on here he’s not very good!
A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 09:14 - Nov 4 with 907 viewsPJH

A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 09:03 - Nov 4 by RegencyBlue

Yeah but according to some of the ‘experts’ on here he’s not very good!

Looks like he might be best mates with yet another manager.
A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 09:20 - Nov 4 with 901 viewsBluebell

I was so pleased when I read the team and knew Skuse was playing!

I really get fed up with the 'knocking' of certain players. So far this season it has been Skuse, Chambers, Knudsen, Bart, Ward, Spence and Sears. Do I notice a connection there?

Who will be the scapegoat next week?
A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 09:23 - Nov 4 with 883 viewsLankHenners

Can't be right. He's overrated and makes us a worse team when he's playing. People on here said so.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 09:23 - Nov 4 with 891 viewsMullet

Mentioned it yesterday, but it still baffles me that a) people don't understand what he does b) how they think now is the time for him to be dropped. We're in a fight for our lives and making the midfield as lightweight as the attack is baffling.

He and Chambers are probably on their last season as 1st team regulars, but if their time has been marked by disappointment and failures above them at least they can go out as the two who held us together potentially.

Whatever division we're in next season I can see them being valuable in the way Chelsea used Makelele at the end, wheel them out for certain opponents and let the younger players come through.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 10:20 - Nov 4 with 772 viewsGarv

A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 09:23 - Nov 4 by Mullet

Mentioned it yesterday, but it still baffles me that a) people don't understand what he does b) how they think now is the time for him to be dropped. We're in a fight for our lives and making the midfield as lightweight as the attack is baffling.

He and Chambers are probably on their last season as 1st team regulars, but if their time has been marked by disappointment and failures above them at least they can go out as the two who held us together potentially.

Whatever division we're in next season I can see them being valuable in the way Chelsea used Makelele at the end, wheel them out for certain opponents and let the younger players come through.

Think people do understand what he does but like to point out his limitations. I think Murphy was more underappreciated in his early days than Skuse is now.

'Whatever division we're in next season I can see them being valuable in the way Chelsea used Makelele at the end, wheel them out for certain opponents and let the younger players come through.' - I also think they'll play a bigger role than this to be honest.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 10:29 - Nov 4 with 735 viewsm14_blue

A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 09:23 - Nov 4 by Mullet

Skuse is an excellent player and has been a great servant for us.

Our problem in midfield over the last few seasons has been one of balance rather than personnel in my opinion. Although this season it has probably been both...........
A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 10:31 - Nov 4 with 730 viewsMullet

A shout out for Skuse yesterday. on 10:20 - Nov 4 by Garv

Think people do understand what he does but like to point out his limitations. I think Murphy was more underappreciated in his early days than Skuse is now.

'Whatever division we're in next season I can see them being valuable in the way Chelsea used Makelele at the end, wheel them out for certain opponents and let the younger players come through.' - I also think they'll play a bigger role than this to be honest.

No, they regularly slate him and call for him to do things others should be doing. Which shows they simply don't understand what he does.

Balance is the key, whether it's been because of injuries or recruitment.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024