Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does this mean? 14:16 - Sep 17 with 737 viewsFrimleyBlue

"And in the next breath he talks about how they’ve got the best squad because the recruitment’s change and suddenly they’ve got the best players available to them and I’m thinking about previous managers before this coach who would love to have had that at their disposal."

I heard it live, but can't get my head around what he's actually saying..... Is he saying he's not happy with the squad he's got but would like recruitment changes?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What does this mean? on 14:22 - Sep 17 with 704 viewsSwansea_Blue

I read it as him saying it's not all down to him, the players have to take responsibility (getting his excuses in basically).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What does this mean? on 14:48 - Sep 17 with 635 viewsJ2BLUE

It's not all down to him. The poor results are also down to the players. He's also making the point that if we suddenly click it won't be because he's stumbled across the perfect formula but because the players have stepped up as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What does this mean? on 15:28 - Sep 17 with 554 viewsBenters2

What does this mean? on 14:48 - Sep 17 by J2BLUE

It's not all down to him. The poor results are also down to the players. He's also making the point that if we suddenly click it won't be because he's stumbled across the perfect formula but because the players have stepped up as well.

Have you told him about your end of season points prediction Mystic Meg ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024